Learn FX by anabolic Xtreme –Bodybuilding Supplements, Fat Burners,Prohormones,
- Author Rene Gonzalez
- Published December 12, 2009
- Word count 417
Lean-FX™, Anabolic Xtreme’s 3rd Generation Leaning Agent,
is the most potent, Cortisol crushing, thyroid enhancing, and
cognitive elevating formula ever designed to give men and
women the edge in achieving superior body re-composition.
Scientifically engineered and infused with Nano-Release
Technology™, Lean-FX™ is the World’s fastest acting fat
loss accelerator to overcome genetically regulating barriers
while preserving hard-earned lean muscle mass, increasing
lean muscle accumulation, and rapidly infusing the mind with
a profound sense of wakefulness and clarity. No other
formula initiates Cortisol modulation and enhances the
metabolism for superior body re-composition like Lean-FX™.
Redefine your body and mind and finally achieve your goals
with Lean-FX™, available exclusively from Anabolic Xtreme!
Cortisol – What is that?
Cortisol is the body’s primary stress hormone, and is produced and
released by the adrenal glands. Its function is to assist the body in
dealing with every day stresses, and is released in a massive cascading
avalanche during mentally, emotionally, and physically strenuous
Cortisol is released to generate energy for your body to take immediate
action. And guess where that energy comes from? The very amino
acids that make up your muscle tissues, and it is transformed into
glycogen to aid the body in coping with whatever stressor is at hand.
This is an old, pre-programmed genetic response that was highly
successful when we saw a saber tooth tiger and needed to run for our
lives to survive! But we don’t necessarily have saber tooths prowling
around anymore. This particular function of cortisol was designed to
help you survive during caveman times. However, the mental or
emotion stress we experience now in the cubical is far from what
nature intended Cortisol to be used for, and in essence, burns through
muscle tissue, and redirects nutrients to be stored as body fat.
Cortisol itself isn’t bad, despite popular belief. Remember that old
saying "Everything in moderation"? Cortisol regulates and supports
cardiovascular, immunologic, homeostatic, and metabolic functions
that are absolutely essential for your body to function properly.
However, elevated levels of Cortisol, due to stress at work, family, in-
laws, high intensity training, and so on, will also eventually slow your
body’s metabolism. Production of fat burning hormones from the
thyroid gland, including T3 and T4, begin to decline and the body is
forced into a state where it can no longer efficiently process calories
coming in to your system. What that means is you’re now far more likely
to store calories as body fat. Not good!
Our website justaddmuscle.com has made it easy to get the latest
product ](http://www.justaddmuscle.com/shop-by-brand-/anabolic-xtreme/anabolic-xtreme-lean-fx/prod_2512.html) To learn more about Justaddmuscle and its unique products and serviceshttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits