What You Should Know About Acai Berry Juice Benefits
- Author Lloyd Forde
- Published December 11, 2009
- Word count 590
Acai berry juice benefits are numerous, and the acai berry has recently been recognized as being one of the most nutritious and powerful fruits available. While researchers are still investigating many of the health claims, this little berry boasts a variety of amazing effects that have been supported by observing its uses among the native Amazon people, as well as its popularity among athletes and supporters of natural medicine. With the ever increasing number of products on the market it is becoming easier for us to access this ‘superfood’, and acai berry advocates promote it as the new ‘must have’ complete supplement, essential for overall health and fitness. But what are these acai berry juice benefits and how can this efficacious super fruit improve our health?
Acai berry’s high carbohydrate content contributes to its ability to increase stamina and provide energy. In fact, smoothies or power drinks containing acai berry juice are often given to athletes before competitions or extensive workouts to support nutrition and endurance. In addition, since it is high in both antioxidants and fiber, acai berry is very effective at cleansing the body of toxins that often make us feel sluggish, fatigued, and unmotivated.
Boost Immune System.
Acai berry is among those foods highest in antioxidant concentration. In fact, researches state that it contains anywhere from 10-30% more anthocyanins (an antioxidant flavonoid that protects the body’s systems) than red wines. Free radicals are produced in our body from exposure to environmental pollution and various stresses. It is the job of antioxidants to combat these free radicals that relentlessly attack our immune system, and work to neutralize their effects, therefore, preventing disease and keeping us healthy and strong. Additionally, many studies are currently being conducted to determine acai berry’s seemingly apparent role in cancer prevention. Also, acai berry is high in many vitamins and minerals essential for building strong immunity. And, as a bonus to adding this little powerhouse fruit to your diet, there may even be some resulting weight loss since enhancing body functions and eliminating dangerous toxins will actually improve metabolism and help burn fat.
Improved Muscle Health.
Amino acids, trace minerals and protein present in acai berry products contribute to muscle strength and improved muscle health and functioning.
Improved Mental Focus.
The high essential fatty acids content of acai berry make it an excellent aid for improving mental focus and clarity as well as supporting brain function and processes. Also, Omega 3, 6, and 9 have been found to improve circulation and contribute to the building of good cholesterol while also reducing the bad.
Amino acids found in acai berry act as a muscle relaxant and help regulate both seratonin and dopamine levels which are neurotransmitters involved in sleep, memory, emotional responses, and anxiety relief.
Acai berry boasts a high fiber content, making it instrumental in achieving and maintaining improved digestion and good intestinal health.
Improved skin, hair, and nails.
Knowing that everyone wants smooth skin, shiny hair, and strong nails, acai berry has recently become one of the most popular choices for cosmetics and beauty products due to its high levels of antioxidants, which many believe to possess anti-aging properties.
Acai berry juice benefits are numerous, and the simple fact is, adding this powerful little fruit to your diet will improve your overall health, allowing your body to function more efficiently and effectively and producing positive side effects. When our body is strong and healthy, we will feel happy, energized, and prepared to take on whatever life presents.
Lloyd Forde is the editor of http://www.naturalbenefitsofacaiberries.com an independent guide to the natural benefits of acai berries. Visit the site to discover more important facts about acai berry juice benefits that will set the record straight on claims made about this wonder berry.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits