Nutritionized Chia Seeds Perfect for Wellness and Health Goodness
- Author Jane Prudencio
- Published December 19, 2009
- Word count 508
Chia Seeds is one of the most healthy food than help you maintain great body. It is rich in fiber, calcium and you can get other health benefits.
More than just a novel seed that cultivated by the Aztecs from Mexico, Chia seeds or known as Salvia hispanica in Mexico and South America are one of the most effective dietary supplement today in the market. People believe in the effective value of this seed in helping them for their wellness and serve as preventive mechanism from any illnesses and diseases such as Diabetes and other colon problems. As a commercialized dietary food nowadays, Chia seeds are called by some people a Dream foods. Why? Let's find out how Chia seeds becoming a dream food for everyone.
The Chia Seed is history's forgotten super-food. With origins in the ancient Aztec Empire, it was basically dismissed by the conquistadors and forgotten about it. But today, it was the start where we can start a nutrition revolution as we open our mind in the good factors and benefits of Chia seeds. We are all aware in our health. So, when we add Chia to our diet, we are improving both taste and nutrition with ease. We don't even need to add in a lot to get the benefits. Just 1 tablespoon per day is enough to boost up more energy, greater healthy vitamins, minerals, complete protein and more fiber. This is a perfect wellness and a dream food for everyone. As we continue, Chia is enough to give you an anti-oxidant blast which is more powerful than blueberries and other fruits that blows away many of the health foods you may be eating right now. Not only that, if your want to live to that fullest, Chia helps keep you feeling fuller for longer so you're not tempted to over-eat. A perfect diet for everyone because you're snack cravings can be eliminates.This is a perfect dietary mechanism to keep you sexy and healthy in your way of losing weight or getting healthy while maintaining your normal weight.@@@Let's go back to Chia seeds as a dream food. When the seed is exposed to liquid water, juice, soda, etc. it activates the soluble fiber outside the seed-shell which each seeds grabs more than 9 times its own weight in liquid and simply holds it there. The liquid isn't easy to remove so your body treats the liquid with Chia seeds as food-keeping so it takes long time to feel starve again. You can depend on Chia seeds if you want better health. As we can see the component of Chia, this seed has 15 times magnesium more tha broccoli, 9 times Omega 3 more than the amount found in Salmon, 6 times calcium more than whole milk, 2 times fiber more than flax seeds and bran flakes, 3 times Iron more than spinach, More protein than in soy, and the best thing is No cholesterol. Chia seeds is a real dream food or super food for everyone. No wonder, if you take Chia, you feel healthy, sexy, and fit.
The Author wrote an article for functional foods in hidalgofoods.com. The number source of natural foods
.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"