Gaspari Nutrition's Cytolean V2: Not Just another Diet Product
- Author Steve Cullen
- Published December 21, 2009
- Word count 494
I have always been a fan of Gaspari Nutrition. Started many years ago by
bodybuilder Rich Gaspari, Gaspari Nutrition has evolved to become a trusted name
in the world of sports supplements.
I have taken many dietary supplements in my time and one that stands out in my
mind it Gaspari Nutrition's Cytolean V2 (version 2) product. I haven't had the
opportunity to try the original formula but I have been told that it was a solid
product yielding solid results to those that used the original forumla. So my
understanding is the the Cytolean V2 product is more of an evolution that a
What makes Cytolean V2 stand above the already crowded space of dietary
supplements? Well let's start with the ingredients:
Green Tea Extract, Proprietary Extract of Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, B-Phenylethylamine
HCL, Proprietary Extract of Paullinia Cupana. and Caffeine, Lactium (aS1-casein
tryptic decapeptide), 7b-OH (7b-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone), Chinese
Boxthorn Extract (Lycium chinense), Bioperine®, Huperzine A
There are several ingredients that you'll no doubt recognize like Green Tea
Extract, known to be a thermogenic compound, and Caffeine (a known stimulant and
diuretic) however there are several other ingredients that make Cytolean quite
the unique fat burner.
Let's start off with Paullinia Cupana. Paullinia Cupana is more commonly known
as Guarana. It is found in Brazil that usually contains more Caffeine than your
standard coffee bean. So you'll be getting a lot of energy to workout longer,
and have your workouts be more intense.
Huperzine A is a botanical has been used in Asia for the treatment of swelling,
fever and other disorders. In the West, Huperzine A is sold as a dietary
supplement for memory support and mood balancing.
It is quite important to note that although most dietary supplements provide
weight loss, there are few dietary supplements out there that also address the
dreaded 'Crash' that is usually associated with these products. However,
Cytolean has ingredients geared towards circumventing/avoiding the 'Crash',
which is important when taking a dietary supplement.
You can find Cytolean V2 at your local health supplements store or online.
Prices range from $49.99-$69.99 USD + tax at your local health supplements
store and range from $39.99-$59.99 USD + shipping at your favorite online store.
It is important to note that Cytolean V2 is sold freely in the United States
however, if you are an international bodybuilder seeking Cytolean V2, you will
want to check your local Health/Customs officials to see whether the product is
a restricted product in your county.
Cyotlean V2 comes as a 30 day supply, with each serving being 3 caplets. As
always, make sure that you consult to your health care provider before taking
any type of supplements and make sure that you take the supplement as directed.
I hope that I have been able to shed some light on this very unique product.
Look out for other bodybuilding supplements that I'll be spotlighting in the
weeks and months to come and good luck with those workouts!
Steve Cullen is our resident health and supplement guru. With a voracious
appetite for reading all things nutrition, Steve provides insights into which
for more information about [Cytolean
V2](http://over-the-ecounter.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=296)Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure