The Benefits of Liquid Supplements
- Author Jessica Flears
- Published December 25, 2009
- Word count 796
Supplements can enhance your immunity, compensate for nutritional deficiencies and improve your overall health. But there are a variety of different ways to take your supplements. So how can you be sure you are getting the most out of your supplements by taking them in the proper form?
In many cases, liquid supplements have a number of notable advantages over pills and capsules. Take a look at this simple overview to get a better understanding of the many benefits of liquid supplements.
Liquid Supplements Enter the System Faster
Perhaps you want to take a liquid B12 supplement to decrease your fatigue and boost your energy levels throughout the day. B12 is just one example, but it is a good one because it comes in so many forms. It comes in a liquid form, also called a sublingual form, which you dispense with a dropper under your tongue. It also comes in a dissolving tablet, which you also place under your tongue. The benefits are realized almost immediately, since you do not have to wait for the coating on a pill or capsule to break down before its contents get into your bloodstream. With a sublingual or dissolving B12 tab, the contents go directly into your system.
Liquid Supplements Are More Convenient
There are other benefits to taking a liquid supplement over a traditional pill or capsule, like ease of travel. Perhaps you are someone who travels often for business. Can you imagine how time-consuming it would be to count out various pills or capsules on a weekly basis to prepare for a business trip? And if you’re traveling by airplane, supplement bottles can take up lots of space in your luggage.
Luckily for frequent travelers, sublingual multi-vitamins also exist, and you can easily stash a small dropper bottle in your luggage or carry-on and get the full benefit of a range of different vitamins and minerals in one small bottle. You can forget the large pill box or separate bottles of supplements. Of course, the other benefit here is that you don’t even need a glass and water; you can simply put the dropper under your tongue and be done with it.
Liquid Supplements Are Easier to Take
Also worth noting is that some people have a very hard time taking certain supplements, because they have a difficult time swallowing pills. Obviously, a liquid supplement does not cause these issues. In fact, many liquid supplements have quite a pleasing taste. Even if you do not like the taste, though, you can simply drop the liquid into a glass of your favorite juice, shake or water.
Liquid Supplements Can Be More Effective than Pills and Capsules
As already mentioned, a B-12 sublingual is often more effective than a B-12 pill. If you are feeling fatigue, you probably want an immediate fix, and liquid supplements provide just that. It will take approximately twenty minutes, but you should then feel a "lift" in fatigue and greater energy for hours to come. Of course, every individual is different and this may not be the case for everyone. But most people find this to be true when they supplement with a liquid B-12.
Liquid supplements are also superior headache treatments. Because a great many people suffer from debilitating headaches on a regular basis, drug companies and supplement manufacturers offer a wide variety of sublingual remedies. This has proven to be beneficial for those suffering from migraines and other headaches, who cannot get relief fast enough. There are traditional dropper bottles for supplement use as well as sublingual quick-dissolve tabs. Again, these liquid supplements can be taken anywhere without water — at the office, on the bus or at your child’s sporting event.
Also available in quick-dissolve tabs are homeopathic treatments. Homeopathic tablets are quick-dissolving little pellets that can be found in your local health food store, drug store and even supermarket chain. Homeopathy is based on the principle that the body needs to be put back into a certain state, and that issues like fatigue or headaches arise when the body is out of balance. By taking certain homeopathic ingredients in specific combinations, the body will be put back into its proper state and heal itself. Homeopathy is becoming increasingly popular, as it is one of the most natural methods of healing and has few if any known side effects.
Regardless of the health issues you’re aiming to address, you can probably find supplements that are available in sublingual form or dissolvable tablet form. Many people find it more convenient, easier to take and more effective than pills or capsules, particularly if you suffer from frequent headaches or fatigue. Give them a try next time you need to replace one of your supplements and see if you agree.
Jessica Flears is a freelance writer and blogger who writes about health and fitness, often focusing on specific products such as vitamins and supplements.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure