Vitamins to Take Care of your Skin
- Author Cali Smith
- Published December 18, 2009
- Word count 519
Deficiency of any of these would certainly make your skin lack in freshness and youthfulness. It should be kept in mind that vitamins are not only good for your body but also your skin. Vitamins play a very essential role in making our body fit. They are organic compounds that our body need in small amounts for good metabolism, health maintenance and growth.
They are key ingredients so the body would work properly. Vitamin C is one of the only scientifically proven wrinkle fighters on the market. You are probably seeing a lot of new vitamin C beauty products hit the shelves of drug stores and department stores. Unfortunately, vitamin C oxidizes very rapidly in these products and you may not be getting the benefit of the vitamin C by buying these rather expensive creams and serums.
There is a lot that Vitamin A does for your skin. It works as an antioxidant and helps flush out the toxins from your body. Vitamin A is essential for the repairing and strengthening of skin tissue. It even keeps the sebum levels in control, thereby, preventing future breakouts. Several studies state that the deficiency of Vitamin A can result in acne.
Except for fat soluble vitamins( A,D and E), too much vitamins will be eliminated from your body. Stored in your body, fat soluble vitamins particularly vitamin A can possibly cause some bad effects. For example the water soluble vitamins can have opposite effect to B5 in treatment for acne. However, we need vitamins and minerals for the health of skin, hormonal balance and immune system.
We can maintain our skin glowing and fair by eating fruits and vegetables containing vitamins, like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Different types of vitamins play different roles in protecting our skin. For instance, Vitamin A can protect us away from acne. The protective tissues of our skin can be stronger by taking Vitamin A, and it can repair the skin tissues as well as promote the production of collagen.
Vitamin E is said to be a skin-care vitamin. Apart from vitamin E, vitamins such as A and C are also essential for a healthy skin. These vitamins contain antioxidants which help the skin to maintain its natural oils. These antioxidants help to reduce the tendency of the skin to age. Ultimately they help fight the punishing effect that the climatic changes have on our skins.
Vitamin B2 or riboflavin has been found to lessen stress, which means elimination of one of the major causes of acne. That’s why some experts opine lack of vitamin B2 can result in acne growth. Apart from acne, riboflavin is also essential in improving the health of your nails, skin and hair. You can also fulfill your vitamin B2 needs by consuming fish, meat, eggs, and milk rather than taking a multi-vitamin for this purpose.
Now you will love the way you look. Get the most effective acne care, essential skin care, and age defying skin care. Experience the advantages of our hand and body cleanser, supplemental skin care, and sensitive skin care.
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure