Green Tea Antioxidant and Acai Berry Juice Super Drink
- Author Theresa Croft
- Published December 27, 2009
- Word count 839
Free To Serve God Today
The passion of this site is to see you free to serve God.
For some, that may mean financial freedom while others may need a physical or spiritual healing to be free to go in the direction of their divine destiny.
Today we have an incredible opportunity to make a mark in our generation in excellence. Yes, the economy may be failing but no reason why you can't flourish. Some may be trying to survive, but you can thrive.
The question does not lie in the state of the economy but the state of mind a believer has. Believing the promises of God is a great place to start.
One of my favorite verses in light of having provision for the vision comes from Deuteronomy:
"But you shall [earnestly] remember the Lord your God, for it is He Who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day."Deuteronomy 8:17-18 AMP
Notice, it doesn't say God gives you wealth, but He gives you the POWER to gain wealth. That means He gives us the very power we need to be free to serve Him!
That means work. That means walking by faith.
You may have to "work your faith" by standing on the Word for your healing. You may have to "work your plan-job-vision" to be in a place to reap financial benefits to help you be free to serve.
As you pay attention to God's Word, He can give you the strategies to profit. Listen. Read. Pay attention to the Holy Spirit.
God can bring you before the right people at the right time to bring favor in your situation. Look at Nehemiah. He had a vision of re-building the walls of Jerusalem and God brought him before the person, the king, who could provide for that plan.
So, do what you know to do today. Pray. Ask God for wisdom on how to accomplish the plan you have to touch the world for Jesus Christ.
Activate your faith to trust Him for open doors and favor. Look to Him in trust that He can give you ideas, innovations, and strategies so you can be free to serve him.
Be faithful with with the small things He may give you, or small beginnings of the fulfillment of your dreams. "Who [with reason] despises the day of small things?" (Zechariah 4:10)
First, do what you know to doÃ¢â‚¬"work and give.
Then pray. Ask God for wisdom. Use your faith to trust God to open doors for you and to give you favor. Trust Him to give you ideas, strategies, and innovations. Be faithful with everything God gives you starting with the small things and moving on to bigger and bigger things.
You want to impact the world with your gift of Christian music? Start with impacting your community first.
Do you desire to preach to the nations? Be faithful with the small congregations He gives you now.
If you will seek first God, and put the Kingdom of God first...If you will dare to obey Him and give, and give, serving others first....."If you will reject covetousness and embrace generosity, then God says that He will teach you to profit and that your peace and prosperity will be like a flowing river!" How Do You Need To Be Free To Serve? HEALING Physical healing
Having a quality of life that includes a healthy body is a true gift and blessing. I realize many reading this may be suffering pains and illnesses of all kinds.
It goes without saying that we can go to the Word, to Jesus, and find healing.
With that being said, we are also called to be faithful to take care of our temples.
I have a condition that at times is challenging. Read my review of a nutritional drink that has helped me tremendously!
As I've studied more about the benefits of antioxidants, I'm coming to understand some basic ingredients that are key to our health. It is really exciting because I know many people like myself need the protection, energy, and premium nutrition to DO and GO where God is leading.
Many are called to go overseas, whether to preach, bring aide to children, food-clean water for the poor, or to serve in some way. Being "Jesus with skin on" in a different country is taxing on the mind both physically and mentally.
Other saints are being called by God to step up and stand out amidst their communities to bring the hope of the Gospel.
If you have done any ministering overseas or in traveling around the United States, I'm sure I don't have to explain the wear on your body!
Check out this by article and video by clicking here to explain the benefits of antioxidants for you to have a healthy mind and body so you can be on your destined path: free to serve God, wherever He calls you.
Theresa Croft is a marketing consultant specializing in health business and ministry marketing with video, social media, and other marketing strategies. The passion of her heart is to inspire, motivate, and teach people to be free to go in their divine destiny. http://FreeToServeGod.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"
- How A Great Fat Loss Program "Over 40 Ab Solution" Is Beneficial?