What is in a fat burner?
- Author Michael Pullan
- Published December 28, 2009
- Word count 683
Most fat burners are circulated on the market through the re-label or customized label market. This could mean one product with 500 different labels on it. Most fat burners cause a down feeling as it begins to wear off, and what do we do when we are feeling down? Right! EAT!!! Well there went my daily diet. So here is an overview of what to look for in a fat burner supplement.
L-Arginine- plays an important role in; cell division, the healing of wounds, removing ammonia from the body, and the natural release of hormones, it also improves immune function, reduces healing time for injuries, quickens repair time of damaged tissue, reduces risk of heart disease, helps improve insulin sensitivity, reduces adipose tissue body fat, helps decrease blood pressure, alleviates male infertility, and last but not least increases circulation through out the body. L arginine supplements are very common among body builders and those wishing to loose weight. L Arginine helps to decrease the amount of fat in the body by helping to metabolize protein. This is done by improving the nitrogen balance in the body and the body is therefore able to convert protein into muscle mass more easily.
Guarana Seed Extract- Native to the Amazon basin in Brazil. Research shows an average11.2 pound weight loss in a forty five day study period. Research has also shown Guarana may affect how quickly the body perceives itself to be full.
Main Uses: 1.As a caffeine stimulant for energy.
2.As a weight loss aid (suppresses appetite and increases fat-burning).
3.For headaches and migraines.
4.To tone, balance, and strengthen the heart, as a blood cleanser, and to reduce/prevent sticky blood and blood clots.
5.As a refrigerant (lowers body temperature) to prevent overheating and heat stroke.
Green Tea Extract- Has been credited with providing a wide variety of health benefits such as; stopping certain neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer and Parkinson's, treating Multiple sclerosis, preventing degradation of cell membranes by neutralizing the spread of free radicals, reducing the negative effects of LDL Cholesterol by lowering levels of triglycerides. Dr Nicholas Perricone stated: a person can lose 10 lbs in 6 weeks if they use green tea instead of coffee.
Dandelion Root- It is considered an excellent diuretic, largely because of it high potassium content. Naturally relieves the body of excess water.
Hoodia Goordoni- Native of Indigenous South Africa with the use of treating indigestion, small infections, and specifically appetite suppressant. Pure Hoodia is Caffeine, Ephedra and Stimulant free. Hoodia has no known side effects, no heart racing like you get from ephedra. Helps you lose weight naturally by suppressing appetite and allowing for comfortable normal feeling calorie reduction. Hoodia may be the most effective plant ever found for reducing your appetite.
Potassium- is important in brain and nerve function. Specifically to help alleviate potential cramping and to keep potassium levels in the muscle tissue balanced in turn allowing the body to have a desire to burn fat in place of muscle tissue. The most important function of Potassium in human body is to keep blood pressure under control and help in intra-cellular nutrient transfer. It also helps in keeping acne, some type of allergies, fatigue, kidney stones etc. problems at bay.
Vitamin B12- is a key element for providing balance in the human body. B12 ensures the smooth functioning of vital life processes of the human body. It helps to regulate the formation of red blood cells in the body and increases energy levels in the human body. Studies indicate that absorption of B12 decreases with an increase in age. Hence an increased intake of B12 is extremely useful for adults above fifty. The recommended intake is in supplement form, since elderly people absorb this form better than food forms of Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is a vital role in energy levels and a heightened sense of well being!!
I encourage you to do your own research on these ingredients as I have. Make sure the supplements you are buying are designed with you in mind, NOT your wallet. Here's to living a healthier lifestyle!!!
Sincerely Mr P
My name is Michael (Mr_P)
I invite you to checkout our website to see what all the hype is about. http://dubnutritionbusiness.com/
Read more on the forums at: http://dubnutrition.activeboard.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure