Why Buy Lipton Tea
- Author Deirdre Gonzales
- Published January 11, 2010
- Word count 381
In the Philippines, there are various alternatives when it comes to choosing the best tea in the market. Here are some of the reasons why lipton tea is considered to be the top choice in this short list of alternatives.
First and foremost, lipton tea comes in more flavors than any other tea. A lot of restaurants and food establishments buy lipton tea because aside from the regular iced tea, lipton tea also comes in green, black, herbal, mixes, and other variants. Through this extensive lineup of products, lipton tea provides them with variety and the versatility to cater to a wider range of clients or customers.
Second, people prefer to buy lipton tea because of the high content of antioxidants in these products. Since these special chemicals (antioxidants) help fight diseases and conditions brought about by the oxidative actions of free radicals in the body, they help shield the body against the threats of heart diseases and cancer. In fact, scientists have established and proven and connection between excessive oxidation of free radicals and the development of cancer or heart diseases (atherosclerosis) thus identifying former to be one of the contributing factors to these ailments.
The antioxidants in lipton tea help reduce the action of free radicals thereby lowering the risk of developing heart problems and cancer. Researches even suggest that antioxidants, in the right amount and timing, have the capability to slow down the effect of aging which in itself is also a result of oxidation and the action of free radicals.
On the other hand, there are some who just buy lipton tea because of the taste. These are the same people who believe that lipton tea, despite being commercially produced, is the closest that can get to a homemade tea.
However, some prefer lipton tea simply because of the company that manufactures it. Since Unilever has been around for a very long time, people have come to trust the products that bear the company’s seal. After all, the company would not have lasted this long if it did not make quality products. And with lipton tea being one of these recognized products, it is also considered to be one of Unilever’s quality goods. For more information visit to our site at http://www.myayala.com
Deirdre Gonzales is a business entrepreneur from Cebu City Philippines. She's now based in Florida and writes in her spare time for various websites including www.Myayala.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- FRESH SEAFOOD Our Fresh and Frozen Seafood will Delight You
- How to make the best pour over coffee
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser