K&N Air Filters cleaning air for up to 1,000,000 miles?
- Author Chris Andretti
- Published March 21, 2006
- Word count 377
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency. And yes, their warranty is good for 1,000,000 miles. So you could use your single air filter on all of your family’s vehicles for your entire life and only K&N has a guarantee and industry approval to hold up.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you’ll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Have any doubts that you can install one on your own? Don’t worry; it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Performance air filters fit in the exact spot where your restrictive paper filter once lived. Installation involves quick loosening or removal of your air box for cleaning. Once dry and dirt-free, fit the performance air filter in place. Cleaning makes for a tight seal between the air box and the polyurethane border. If you're one of the proud few who has never changed their own air filter, location and directions can be found in the manual for your vehicle. It's super easy. The average install time is 10 minutes or less.
The immediate and long-term benefits to installing a K&N air filter in your ride are as follows:
Improved airflow to your engine
Boosted horsepower, performance and gas mileage
Better filtration of engine-destroying dirt
Easy maintenance, thanks to infrequent cleaning
Environmentally-friendly reusable materials
It's the last filter you'll ever need - saves you from the expensive disposable filter circus
Helping your vehicle's power by upgrading your vehicle's air system doesn't stop with the filter. There are also entire air intake replacements that combine a performance air filter with a wider intake tube for faster, higher volume airflow. This is a topic for a different discussion and future article… ; )
Chris Andretti writes copy and does research for AutoAnything.com. Visit their site for K&N Air Filters and other brands of reusable air filters.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels