Married People Dating. High Success Rate
- Author Paul Zeymer
- Published March 5, 2010
- Word count 541
Married People Dating. High Success Rate
It can't get any easier than that.The vast majority said they loved their spouses but sought an erotic encounter online because of boredom, a partner's lack of sexual interest or the need for variety and fun, Mileham said.Other research has shown, however, that most spouses feel as betrayed, angry and hurt by online infidelity as they would if skin-to-skin adultery had taken place, she said.Many of them said their wife was so involved in childrearing that she wasn't interested in having sex.Some went online for a quick "sex fix," while others established more meaningful connections where they talked about personal problems, marital issues and things like that, Mileham said.Married People Dating.
More and more popular "Never before has the dating world been so handy for married men and women looking for a fling," said Beatriz Avila Mileham, who conducted the research for her doctoral dissertation in counselor education at UF.Twenty-six of the 86 study participants went on to meet the person whom they had been engaged in an online relationship with, and of these, all but two ended up having a real-life affair.The study's participants, who represented every state, included stay-at-home mothers, construction workers, engineers, nurses and presidents of large corporations.In 2002, Mileham conducted in-depth online interviews with 76 men and 10 women, ages 25 to 66, who used Yahoo's "Married and Flirting" or Microsoft's "Married But Flirting," Internet chat rooms geared specifically for married people.An online liaison may even take place in the same room with one's spouse.One 66-year-old man ended up having 13 affairs this way, she said.Eighty-three percent of the study's participants said they did not consider themselves to be cheating, and the remaining 17 percent deemed it a "weak" form of infidelity that was easily justifiable, she said.Still others wanted to engage in cybersex, exchanging sexual fantasies with someone while masturbating, she said.Many reported that what started as innocent, friendly exchanges progressed quickly to strong desires for sexual relationships, she said.Because there is no touching involved in online chat conversations, married people often rationalize their behavior as harmless fun, Mileham said.The Internet will soon become the most common form of infidelity, if it isn't already," she said.1 complaint from men was lack of sex in the marriage," Mileham said.The No.I'm not going to cheat," wrote one married man.With cybersex, there is no longer any need for secret trips to obscure motels.Counseling organizations report chat rooms are the fastest-rising cause of relationship breakdowns, and the problem only stands to get worse as today's population of Internet users, estimated at 649 million worldwide, continues to grow, Mileham said.Unlike some fatal attractions, a simple click of a mouse button ends contact - should the person want to break it off - without any explanations or apologies, she said.
Others hoped to have a real-life affair.I'm just capturing back some of those butterflies we feel when we're young and start flirting and dating.In the words of one 41-year-old man in the study, "All I have to do is turn on my computer, and I have thousands of women to choose from.The UF study found an escalating quality to these online contacts.
I created this website to share with you my tribulations and eventual success in finding married dating women online. I figured I was not the only person in this world to experience the desire to date married women. More info at: http://www.datingformarriedpeople.netArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research
- 17 Strategic Business Pivots to Make in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Craft Your Unique Business Story That Will Make You Shine and Put Your Competitors in the Shadows
- 4 Marketing Strategies for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Business Building Using Stories
- 4 Ways To Sell Services In A Slow Economy
- How to Pivot Your Small Business Strategy During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How a Visit to the Dentist Taught Me a Valuable Marketing Lesson
- Hiring an Online Marketing Agency to Grow Your Business
- The Biggest Web Copy Mistake Most Small Businesses Make
- How to Write Copy Like the OG Copywriters
- How to Write Better Emails
- Graphic design in Nepal
- Why Not Enough Authors Use Email To Market Themselves
- Should You Stop Marketing During COVID-19?
- Beauty Packaging in Design