Know How Ayurveda Helps You to Increase Libido
- Author Dr John Anne
- Published April 29, 2007
- Word count 759
Sex is the most essential part of any species to grow. This is the method by which one can reproduce his progeny. Even Mother Nature supports this gesture and this is the reason why opposite sex attract each other. This phenomenon can scientifically be explained as when man and women come near each other certain hormones gets secreted that are helpful in provoking the feeling of mutual indulgence with each other. This is also the key of best relationship a man and woman have. They both feel satisfied with each other and explore the eternal love hidden in heart of both.
But there may occur some factors that may lead to lose the interest among them. They are not satisfied with their love and tensions build up. Constant fights and blaming occurs eventually leading to the end of the relationship. In the opinion of relationship experts most of these stressful relationships are due to unsatisfactory sexual life. Both lose interest in each other and the love section vanishes away from their life. They constantly feel this relation as a burden on them and they always find some way out so that they can get relieved from this burden.
If the root cause is known to you than why not to resolve this issue. Increase your libido to again bloom your love life. Recollect all the petals that you shed off to make that beautiful flower of love bloom again and fill your life with happiness and joy.
Ayurveda has answer to all your sex related problems. There are herbs that will not only increase your libido but also will fill you with enthusiasm like never before. These herabs are time tested and has benefited millions of people world wide.
Below are some of the ayurvedic herbs that will help you in increasing your libido and also treats you up from various sex problems.
· Shilajit (asphaltum, mineral pitch) – Shilajit is obtained from the power of Himalaya. It is a natural extract that is generally seen excruding out from the Himalayan Mountains in summer season. It is resinous extract that oozes out of the Himalayan Mountain. It is of black to bark brown in color. It has a power to make us strong just like a rock. It not only increases the immunity of the body but also acts as a wonderful aphrodisiac agent. It increases the libido in the body and gives boost to our sexual life. It improves blood circulation there by helps in better blood supply to the penis and testicular area. It improves the quality of sperms and is also helpful in increasing the vigor in the body. It is commonly known as Indian Viagra.
· Safed musli (curculigo orchioides) – it is one of the most effective aphrodisiac agent that is obtained from curculigo ordhioides plant. It is found wildly gowning in India but is now a days cultivated commercially in organic farms to meet the demand of doctors and pharmaceutical companies. This status of safed musli will tell you that how heavy is its demand. This demand is due to excellent result of safed musli in enhancing the sexual life. It is popularly known as alternative Viagra. The plant part used is the roots that has sufficient levels of aphrodisiac agent. It not only increases the sexual power of the man but also increases the physical stamina. As it is of herb origin, it is non toxic for our body and bears no side effects.
· Akarakara (Spanish pellitory, anacylus pyrethrum) – one of the best ayurvedic sexual enhancer that not only improves the sexual life but also increases the performance to make your beloved experience the height of your love. Akarakara or commonly known as Spanish pellitory has been used since centuries to treat the sexual related problems like premature ejaculation, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction and impotence. The plant part used is roots, which are dried and the is converted in powder. It improves blood circulation in the body and also purifies blood. It increases the sperm count and quality of sperm is also increased.
· Ashwagandha (withinia somnifera) it is one of the best aphrodisiac agent that increases the sexual potential and also improves the sexual problem. It improves the blood circulation and promotes sexual growth. It increases the stamina and also enhances the sperm production. It is very helpful in increasing the libido. It famous world wide as Indian ginseng due to its properties very similar to that of ginseng. The plant part used in roots, which is dried and then powder is made out of it.
There are no posted comments.
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria
- Fight Nervousness with CBD
- Nosebleed in Children