Vitamark, Is This Company Right For You?
- Author Paul Hutchings
- Published February 26, 2010
- Word count 535
Hello my friend. Obviously you are looking for some information on Vitamark and I'm here to give you what you're looking for.
Vitamark is a network marketing company that was founded in 2002. They are headquartered in Houston, Texas. An 8 year track record is a very good sign. They have proven itself as a company with a viable place in the market.
Based on their track record thus far, you can safely assume they will be around for a while. That is pretty important for anyone considering building a residual income that will last a lifetime.
THE BIG BENEFITS
Vitamark is led by a superstar team of people. If you have been in the industry for any amount of time whatsoever you've probably heard of Tom "Big Al" Schreiter. He is a legend in multi level marketing.
Tom has proven himself as an incredibly successful distributor, and trainer. He has graciously spent countless hours training and giving his knowledge to thousands upon thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs. In addition to that, he has experience leading network marketing organizations from a corporate standpoint as well.
Tom, David Bertrand and Jana Mitchem form the corporate leadership for this company. This is not their first venture together. Previously they formed key leadership for Nutrition For Life, another very successful network marketing enterprise.
Corporate leadership is committed to continuously bring "breakthrough" products to the marketplace. Limu Plus, is the flagship product. This is a health drink made from Tongan Kelp that seems to have a number of health benefits including improving blood function, improve digestion and enhance skin and cellular growth.
In addition, They have developed an energy powder that can be added to bottled water. This is called "Crave", and seems to be taking the marketplace by storm. There is always great demand for improved energy and there is definitely a big market for this type of a product.
In short, Vitamark has good products that, so far, have been well received in the marketplace.
For those that are successful finding customers and distributors, the Vitamark Compensation plan can be fairly lucrative.
One nice feature is that it only costs $29 to sign up. This is a price point that anyone can afford.
Affiliates earn from $40 to $200 for signing up new reps. This is called fast start money. It's designed to get some money in your pocket now while you are waiting for your residual income to build.
In addition to fast start money and residual commissions, The compensation plan also provides up to $2,000 for a monthly car allowance. This is a nice feature for the top leaders.
Listen my friend, Vitamark is an excellent company with superior leadership and marketable products.
That being said, I have a question for you. If you built a better mousetrap, will the world really beat a path to your door as Henry David Thoreau stated? The answer is "HECK NO!"
Only if the world knows you've built a better mousetrap will they beat a path to your door.
It's the marketing that really matters. The bottom line is this, you will only be successful if you can connect with and market to mass numbers of people.
Fortunately for us, technology has made it much easier for average folks like you and me to connect with thousands of Vitamark hungry prospects.
If you would like to learn how to use the internet to explode your Vitamark business fast... immediately go to http://www.MLMInternetExplosion.com and sign up for the FREE training. You'll be glad you did.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times