Windsor Communities: Great Apartment Living throughout Dallas
- Author Richard Soto
- Published April 12, 2010
- Word count 555
Don’t expect your average, run-of-the-mill apartments in Dallas. The Dallas apartment market has become quite strong over the last few years as many Dallas residents look for an alternative to buying Dallas real estate.
Not everyone is in the position to purchase Dallas real estate, and not everyone has a desire to own a piece of Dallas real estate right now. But that certainly doesn’t mean they can’t snag a great place to call home.
In fact, Dallas residents have become quite particular about their housing and, as a result, the Dallas apartments have responded beautifully to this need. Dallas apartments are often just as fabulous as their condo counterparts. Renters can expect outstanding amenities and features, in addition to excellent locations and well equipped interiors.
If you are looking for Dallas apartments then you certainly don’t need to look very far. In fact, there are a number of superb Dallas apartments that can meet the needs and wants of even the most demanding renter.
A great example of some of the outstanding Dallas apartments available is the Windsor Communities. This highly regarded development company currently has three communities in Dallas that provide residents with the finest apartment living throughout Dallas:
Windsor at Turtle Creek
High-rise, resort-style living is the hallmark of the Windsor at Turtle Creek. With superb views of beautiful Turtle Creek and the downtown skyline, the Windsor at Turtle Creek are Dallas apartments that afford its residents with a fantastic location near the Katy Trail, as well as fantastic amenities worthy of the finest hotels.
This 15-story apartment community’s motto is "a total commitment to better living," and it is clear that they live by this motto. These Dallas apartments feature one, two and three bedrooms and include such features as: free parking; wood flooring; nine-foot ceilings; granite countertops; garden-style bath tubs; high-end appliances; marble bath surrounds; and community wireless Internet.
Some of the community amenities available to the residents of the Windsor at Turtle Creek include: a health and fitness center; a heated swimming pool; a business center; a secure entrance; and a whirlpool and sauna.
Trianon by Windsor
Downtown living is excellent at Trianon by Windsor. Just miles from Dallas’ business district, Trianon by Windsor are great Dallas apartments for those looking for an enviable, in-town address. Homes in Trianon by Windsor range from one to three bedrooms and feature apartment, townhome and villas homes.
Located in the prestigious Uptown section of the city, these Dallas apartments are strategically located near Dallas’ Business District. The French provincial design elements of Trianon by Windsor combine effortlessly with the interior design features of these homes, which include: crown molding; granite countertops; stainless steel appliances; custom cherry cabinetry; and hardwood flooring.
Community amenities for these Dallas apartments include: European-style swimming pool plaza; single-level garage parking; ornate courtyards; and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Uptown West Village is home to the Monterey, Dallas apartments and lofts with unsurpassed amenities and features. These Dallas condos afford residents an "urban resort-inspired lifestyle" and the trendy location accommodates even the most discriminating tenants.
Residents of the Monterey enjoy both long and short-term stays, as well as a variety of amenities, such as: washers and dryers; controlled-access garage parking; expansive balconies; noise-reduction technology between units; nine-foot ceilings; hardwood floors; and walk-in closets.
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster