Dwarka Real Estate: Booming Higher
- Author Deepika Bansal
- Published April 15, 2010
- Word count 603
Dwarka is located in South-West Delhi bounded by Najafgarh Road, Pankha road and Rewari railway line. It is on the way of becoming second diplomatic enclave of Delhi after Chanakyapuri. Dwarka has seen tremendous developments in its real estate sector in past five years with realty prices touching an all time high.
The suburb of Dwarka is planned to accommodate the housing needs of urban India and so, every residential society is made to be a self contained community. The infrastructure of Dwarka presents a blend of contemporary and socio-economic concepts of today’s Delhi. Dwarka possesses the right mix of urban planning, environmental design, aesthetic & recreational facilities along with the cover of greenery. Even the commercial sector of Dwarka is developing at a speedy pace with its property rates doubling and trebling.
The primary reason for such large-scale development in Dwarka is the scarcity of land in other parts of Delhi. Being a planned city, it is congestion-free, has well planned townships, open spaces, wide roads, big market places, no parking problems and all other facilities. These features are not to be found in most parts of Delhi and so, the prices are towering high. The opening of the 32-lane Gurgaon Expressway is a boon for residents as it connects Delhi and Gurgaon to both domestic and international airports. Asia’s biggest toll plaza also lies on the same expressway.
The extension of Delhi Metro to Dwarka is among the main reasons of the hike in its prices. Other attractive features of the city include Golf Ground, Sport Clubs, Cricket Stadium, ISBT, Amusement Parks and water parks. Also, it is strategically located in proximity to IGI airport; Dhaula Kuan; the outsourcing hub, Gurgaon; heart of Delhi, CP and India Gate. There was a time when interiors of Dwarka saw no living souls due to lack of electricity and water facilities and residents only stayed in the peripheral areas. But today, this scenario has become a talk of old days and the suburb is bustling with more and more people.
The developments in Dwarka property continues in full swing with various malls, restaurants, hotels, shopping complexes, etc. lined up. The upcoming projects in Dwarka include:
-A ten-acre fashion hub to serve the entertainment purposes,
-Delhi’s largest ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminus) at Sector 23,
-India’s largest Exhibition and Convention Center in Sector 24 on a 35 acre area,
-Seven sports complexes planned, one has already been constructed,
-Many 5 and 7 star hotels across the sub-city.
They are most likely to be ready in next 3-4 months before the Commonwealth Games in October this year.
Among the major developments of ten acre fashion centre, the largest Exhibition Centre by DLF, etc. one of the most outstanding would be coming up of embassies in the area. It is expected that embassies of at least 39 countries of Central Asia, South Asia, Africa and Latin America may be allotted land in this part of the city. Once this development of diplomatic enclave takes shape, it will lead to an upsurge in the already soaring prices of property in Dwarka.
Dwarka, the ‘Model Township’ is one of the largest residential areas in Asia with 29 sectors and the cleanest suburb of Delhi and nearby townships. The easy availability of district centers, universities, schools, hospitals, sports complexes, local shopping and convenience shopping centers make it one of the most happening residential places of the national capital.
The boom in property in Dwarka is encouraging property developers to quote sky rocketing prices. This suburb is one of the safest investment options in Delhi today as property costs will only grow higher in future.
Deepika Bansal writes on behalf of 99acres.com, which is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the real estate industry. It is a forum where buyers, sellers and brokers can exchange information. At 99 acres, you can advertise a property in India , search for a property, browse through Dwarka Real Estate & Properties.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster