Boom in Visakhapatnam Real Estate
- Author Deepika Bansal
- Published April 28, 2010
- Word count 593
Visakhapatnam, widely known as Vizag is situated in Andhra Pradesh on the Eastern shore of India. This port city is soon becoming an industrial hub of the east coast of India. Visakhapatnam is a beautiful city with majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline.
The large-scale real estate developments in Hyderabad, the city of nawabs is almost on the verge of completion. Next in line for real estate boom is Visakhapatnam popularly called ‘The Jewel of the East Coast’. It is the home of the Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy and has been thus, the best port in the country. Vizag is carving its position as the next IT hub of Andhra Pradesh after Hyderabad at a fast pace.
Today is the time of development for tier-III and tier-IV cities as metros are congested and tier-II cities are almost choked too. Visakhapatnam has become an important upcoming city for the Eastern India as IT industries are now swiftly entering in the city. Vizag offers easy availability of skilled labor, infrastructure and cost-effective real estate making it all the more attractive for industrial setups.
The boom in property building and the consequent hike in property prices have made this city a favorite with real estate developers. The sky rocketing prices of real estate in Hyderabad and lack of land for further expansion shifted the attention of realty developers to this port city of Andhra Pradesh. Not only this, the growth of technology sector i.e. coming up of software companies and SEZs in the city further spiraled up the interest of property investors. Various other projects by leading developers are adding to the boost in Visakhapatnam property. Some of the other reasons are:
The declaration of property projects by Encore India and Tata Consultancy triggered a hike in real estate prices while encouraging the interests of property investors in Vizag real estate.
VUDA has launched mega housing projects that would incorporate average and large sized apartments in collaboration with Singapore based promoters at a cost of Rs. 120 crores.
Construction of individual houses and bungalows in the city are competing with high rise apartments in Vizag. These high quality residential developments are fostering the demand and supply of real estate in the city.
Leading hospitality chains are also coming up with luxury hotels to address the need for expansion of hospitality sector.
Mega Chemical Industrial Estate (MCIE), a mega chemical complex is also proposed in Vizag in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad.
Other residential constructions include a duplex homes project by Maurya Developers, Green Valley Township in Murali Nagar, an integrated township named Sunray Village by Sunray Properties, etc.
Visakhapatnam is witnessing an unprecedented growth due to all the above factors. It has been welcoming this quick appreciation of land rates from more than last five years. The growing NRI investments in luxury villas, apartments and farmhouses in the green environs of the city are also adding further to the growing real estate prices.
Even the retail sector is advancing with the setting up of large number of malls in the city. Few more shopping complexes are under construction and are expected to complete in next 6 months. It will soon see the prevalent entertainment culture with more hanging-out spots being planned for the city.
The real estate in Vizag, especially in residential sector is multiplying and so are the investments. It is just the right time to invest in property in Visakhapatnam as this upcoming IT hub on the east coast of the country.
Deepika Bansal writes on behalf of 99acres.com, which is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the real estate industry. It is a forum where buyers, sellers and brokers can exchange info. At 99 acres, you can advertise a property in India , search for a property, browse through Visakhapatnam Real Estate & Properties.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster