Market of Senna and Sennocides
- Author Keyur Parmar
- Published May 20, 2007
- Word count 496
Herbal plants are doctors for many health related problems. Senna is one of that. Senna leafs, senna stems; senna pods all are used in the herbal medication. Mainly senna is used for the short term treatment of constipation and other skin problems. Sennocides are calcium salts or hydroxyanthracene glycosides that are derived from senna or senna leafs. They are used as a time tested and natural laxatives in the field of medicine.
Sennocides are taken with full glass of water or as per directed by doctor. It will work within 8-12 hours. Calcium sennocides are made just by adding calcium salt to sennocide. Sennocides are pale brownish in color and easily soluble in water and alcohol. It is designated as sennocide A & B. Sennosides irritates the inside layer of the large intestine. It results in the contraction of muscles. Senna and its parts like senna leafs and senna pods are used for early records, constipation, cathartic, and other medical use. Action of sennocide generates the laxative effect.
How to use sennocide:
Sennocide medicine should be taken before bedtime with the glass full of water. Person having stomach cramping or vomiting should not use the medicine without prior consult to doctor. Use of medicine for extended time, and in excessive amount may lead to addiction. Do not double up your dose if you miss your dose. Make habit of having as many glass of water as possible. Do not use this medication daily as it seems harmful.
• Rectal irritation
• Change in urine color i.e. urine turns to red-orange in color.
• Spasmodic gastrointestinal problem.
• Weakness and dizziness.
• Rectal bleeding.
Senna stems are also used in medication. Cassia angustifolia is the scientific name. It is in the form of stem and is originated from north and south India. Indian senna, Tinnevelly senna, cassia senna are all other name of senna. Indian senna is shrub with yellow flowers. The dried leafs of it are used in the medicines. Tinnevelly senna is also same as Indian senna and is used in medicine field too. Demand of Tinnevelly senna is increasing now a day.
There are so many companies who are involved in the business of senna leaf. Let us take an example of G.Das & Co.Pvt.Ltd. This company is totally involved the cultivation, processing and exporting of senna, senna leafs, senna pods, senna stems and more. There are senna traders too like Evergreen Impex Pvt Ltd, tradekey etc.
Senna exporters are one who exports the senna leafs and other form of senna to other countries or state. Southern part of state like Tamil Nadu is famous for the senna cultivation. Even Rajasthan is also famous for senna cultivation and as senna exporters. Senna cultivation is done in the large quantity. Basically senna cultivation is done in the red soil tract. Once the senna is cultivated, it is forwarded to the processing unit.
The senna processing includes the following steps:
Author is the business head of http://www.topseofirms.com where you can submit your site for free. He is very fond of writing articles. He use to write not only business related articles but also health related articles. In this article, he has tried to explain some of facts of SENNA.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?