- Author Sarah Rhodes
- Published June 1, 2007
- Word count 734
Yeast is actually the common name for the fungus Candida Albicans. These are tiny organisms that normally grow on the skin around and inside the vagina. The acidic environment of the vagina keeps them from growing. If the acidic levels of the vagina fall, the yeast grow profusely and this leads to a vaginal infection.The acidic balance of the vagina changes due to a variety of reasons such as menstruation, pregnancy, diabetes, frequent use of antibiotics, birth control pills, steroids, unhygienic conditions, frequent exposure to semen, chemicals used in soaps and tampons, and wearing tight clothing that restricts the skin from breathing.
Most of us suffer from fungal infections at some time or another during our life. Many of these infections occur in the superficial part of our body or in the skin. Fungal infections are transferable and some can be very dangerous and in extreme cases can even lead to death. Sometimes, you may be infected with a fungal infection and not even realize it.
Do not use deodorant sprays, which are unnecessary and which contain chemicals that can irritate the vaginal lining. Moreover, it is important to note that the vagina cleanses itself by secreting a discharge which flow downward, removing bacteria, old cells, and menstrual blood when present. Normal vaginal discharge is minimal and is either clear or white and sticky.
Candidiasis affects all people and all ages; even babies are not safe from Candidiasis. At present millions of men and women have a potential yeast infection that is causing directly or indirectly a diverse number of health problems or conditions. If Candida is not completely removed or if the body is not protected from it; the Candida will continuously increase and grow until the time comes when the body will not be able to protect itself from the infections brought about by the Candida fungi or yeast.
To prevent the occurrence of a vaginal yeast infection, it is a good idea to wear loose fitting clothing and do not wear wet clothing such as a swimsuit for extended periods of time. Good oral hygiene, including daily brushing and flossing as well as using an antiseptic mouthwash, is a must. If thrush has developed, discard and replace any and all infected toothbrushes. In order to restrict the spread of infection, frequently wash hands. It is also important to rinse the mouth out with water after taking a liquid antibiotic to preserve the balance of bacteria in the mouth. It is important to take these common sense measures to prevent the contraction and spread of thrush and to maintain an appropriate balance of candida. Additionally, maintaining a healthy diet and limiting the use of antibiotics will encourage a balanced level of candida in the body and control the occurrence and severity of these fungal infections.
Candida treatments are most common among women, but millions of men every year seek candida treatments for their conditions. Candida is often the root cause of a host of health problems that cause many number of misdiagnosed men and women to seek diabetes treatments, depression treatments, anxiety treatments, even cellulite treatments. However, these are often only symptoms of a much larger, underlying issue. Yeast is literally a beast that slowly destroys the body masquerading as various diseases. About 80% of the American population has a yeast problem that they are unaware of. A candida treatment could save a lot of unnecessary treatments by simply cutting out the middleman and going directly to the source of the problem yeast infection.
Ph balance in the body is the key. Yeast is prevalent in the body at all times. Yeast infection will occur when the acid ph of the body is lowered. The immune system regulates the acid balance in the body. Your diet is the leading factor to help the immune system keep a healthy balance. The body has a healthy ph of 6.4 (when measuring urine or saliva), the further away, greater or lower, from this natural reading you have, will cause greater disease and illness such as yeast infection. Stress is one of the largest causes of unbalanced ph readings in the body. Blood ph is higher than body ph. Injury, overweight, antibiotics and birth control pills all alter the natural ph of the body. Fatigue is often overlooked as a stress factor. Your ph reading does vary slightly through the day but should average 6.4 for the day.
Sarah Rhodes suffered from chronic yeast infections for many years before finally discovering a natural, permanent cure that works. Read about Sarah and the secret that permanently cured her yeast infections at: yeastinfectionsnomore.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria