Current Realty Trends in India
- Author Deepika Bansal
- Published April 29, 2010
- Word count 601
Indian Real Estate has revived after a year long period of stagnation and declining transactional activity. Over the last three months, the real estate scenario of the country has taken a positive turn as a lot of development is seen on this front. The sentiments in the realty market are echoing signs of revival as both property investors and property developers are turning active.
India is developing at a fast pace and the rapid industrial expansion has bolstered the demand for housing and commercial space. Real estate builders are constantly working on meeting the growing consumer demands from both individuals and corporate companies. These developers aim at catering to the needs of all the classes by creating global standards of living along with affordable pricing.
Large scale developments are taking place all over the country among residential, commercial and retail sectors. From apartments, flats, independent houses, villas, deluxe houses, etc. in residential sector to commercial complexes, offices, plazas, SEZs, etc. in industrial sector to shops, retail outlets, food chains, entertainment zones, etc. in retail sector, every segment of real estate is being developed rapidly. Both the factors, increase in demand and varied investment options are leading to such immense growth of the realty industry.
Various property dealers are promising quality housing at affordable prices to catch attention of the property investors. This has resulted in generating afresh wave among property buyers who have been inactive and deferring their purchases. Property prices and rental values are also stabilizing in almost all the cities but are expected to spiral up soon. A huge boom in Indian real estate is due and according to leading property consultants will arrive soon. Not only metros would reap the benefits of this favorable position, tier-II cities will gain benefits too. In fact, tier-III and tier-IV cities are the ones seeing massive construction of property across all sectors and industries.
‘Affordable housing’ has become the new buzzword in the real estate industry today. It is interesting to know that a significant reason for the large-scale development in smaller cities is the upcoming trend of affordable housing. In the horde of providing high standard housing and value for money, the real estate developers are coming up with various projects in small towns. All these cities are going through a facelift as these builders are giving the realty scenario a makeover.
There are several other reasons for heating up of the real estate in India after the prolonged global slowdown. To know a little more, read on.
- Foreign and NRI investments in Indian realty.
FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) in India’s property market has increased substantially since the time policy changes were introduced by the Government in 2005. The new alterations allowed 100% foreign investments in construction projects with fast-track approvals. But the major attraction for foreign investors is potential investment returns of more than 25 % in Indian projects which is way higher when compared to US and European markets.
-Investments from NRIs and PIOs
Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) have been increasingly investing in Indian real estate. This is chiefly because it is both monetarily rewarding in terms of higher returns and emotionally gratifying as it helps maintain bonds with the home country.
-Smaller investors brought into real estate
Affordable housing gives an opportunity to smaller investors to widen their investment horizons, ultimately expanding the Indian property market. Realty developers are targeting the low income groups by creating this new section of high quality, cost effective living. The focus on financial security by these investors is also attributed as one of the reasons of growing property developments.
Deepika Bansal writes on behalf of 99acres.com, which is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the real estate industry. It is a forum where buyers, sellers & brokers can exchange information. At 99 acres, you can advertise a property in India , search for a property, browse through commercial property & residential property.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster