Proteins: source,functions and deficiency
- Author Manuel Boissiere
- Published July 26, 2010
- Word count 431
The protein is found in many foods, but they are separated into two groups: plant proteins and animal proteins.
Sources of vegetable protein: Tempeh, Seitan, soy beans, veggie hot dog, veggie burger, lentils, tofu, beans Lima beans, black chick peas, pinto beans, quinoa, soy milk, tofu, bagel, peas, Peanut butter, Spaghetti, Spinach, soy yogurt, Bulgur, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Broccoli, Whole Wheat Bread, Cashews, Butter, almonds, brown rice, potatoes, red beans, tempeh, Okara, sojami, shoyou, tamari, miso, wheat (wheat), Rye, Corn, Millet, Barley, Oats (rolled), Wholemeal bread, wheat germ, sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, hemp, Luzerne.
All these sources of protein are grouped into six groups of food vegans (legumes, nuts, seeds, grains, vegetables and algae).
Source of animal protein: eggs, milk, cheese, cream, red meat, white meat, fish.
The microscopic algae as the Siruline are frequently used as dietary supplements for their protein content and their amazing properties to be very well balanced in essential amino acids. In addition, Spirulina has a high digestibility and balanced amino acids (proteins) are their effects, particularly when it is consumed raw. Spirulina is a vegan source of protein and more reliable because its protein content is approximately 60% of its weight (dry). They say it would be more protein than meat!
In addition to supporting the body with nitrogen and carbon metabolism, proteins maintain the immune system, digestive, sexual and allow growth and repair of tissues.
Proteins constitute 15% of the human body, this includes: the central nervous system, brain system, hormones, enzymes, antibodies and several other organs. When dietary protein is consumed some outside sources whatsoever, the body isolates the protein amino acids and once delivered into the bloodstream, they are sent to the cells, where formed human proteins (DNA) conjunction with nucleic acids. The quality and nutritional value of protein depends on the content of each of the essential amino acids, and their speed of digestion. The animal protein is longer to absorb.
The protein deficiencies are rare if the nutrition is varied grains, legumes, nuts, meats and vegetables. By contrast, if your meals are always the same and are not rich in nutrients and essential amino acids, deficiencies may occur and then cause the cessation or slowing of growth, developments tissue disorders, infectious diseases, viruses and immune system problems passenger, fatigue, hair loss, brittle nails, and even a general imbalance of metabolism and psyche.
Deficiencies are more common in people who are elderly, in athletes, children in times of growth, women who are breastfeeding or are pregnant. There are also those who are of osteoporosis and in some case, severe hepatic impairment.
Manuel Boissiere loves to eat and loves protein: you can find protein foods list that are tasty to eat!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water