What are the Top Affiliate Programs?
- Author Iam Judah
- Published August 2, 2010
- Word count 619
Affiliate programs or affiliate marketing is a trendy marketing strategy of e-commerce.
It has been successful in generating sales of products and services much more than direct
sales methods in real world markets. Sellers or merchants benefit from the affiliate
generated sales at very low overheads as compared to direct sales. Buyers on the other hand, can get their desired products/services without wasting time, money and effort involved
in a conventional purchase system. Affiliates earn handsome revenue by acting as an agent
between the former two. Today’s top affiliate programs have been found very successful in
promoting a product or service through well built affiliate system targeting a wider range
Top affiliate programs adopt the most appropriate technique basing on an affiliate’s potential. Generating traffic to affiliate websites/blogs remains at the core of top affiliate programs. The success of top affiliate programs depends mostly on how all three players (merchant, affiliate and customer) interact on the affiliate network.
Top affiliate programs are divided into many different categories. You may not be interested
to subscribe to all these categories. Affiliate programs demand an affiliate’s continued
interest and enthusiasm. In order to benefit from the top affiliate programs, you need to
identify the appropriate programs first with which you will feel comfortable to perform your
affiliate responsibilities. Signing up with the top affiliate programs are usually free and
commissions earned through affiliate marketing are of higher rates.
Top affiliate programs use a combination of all the affiliate marketing techniques namely- Pay per click (PPC), Pay per mille (PPM), Pay per Review (PPR), Ad Syndication, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Article Redirect etc. Before you sign up with any of the top affiliate programs, you need to have a fair idea on all these techniques. Your potential as an affiliate or publisher needs to be evaluated against the various requirements of the programs.
All top affiliate programs essentially require you to be a powerful publisher. Your network
i.e. the website or blog should be attractive and potent enough to bring more visitors. You
should therefore be conversant with techniques like Search Engine Optimization. Contents in
your website should be lucid, comprehensive, persuasive and well arranged.
There are many affiliate programs available in different product/service categories. Some
of the top affiliate programs are appended below:
- Google AdSense: Merchants sign-up with Google AdWords to post their ads. You as an affiliate
host the ad through Google AdSense. As visitors click on these ads, you earn revenue on cost-per-click (CPC) basis.
Bidvertiser: Based on each-click earning potential, Bidvertiser allows merchants to bid for your web space. The highest bidder’s ad is displayed in your website.
ReviewMe: Ranking within the top affiliate programs, ReviewMe allows affiliates to earn
money by writing reviews of products/services. Appropriate reviews are then sold to merchants for compensation.
AdBrite: AdBrite works mostly like Google AdSense. You earn revenue by publishing ad banners, text links, ad images etc.
Amazon: The greatest sales portal Amazon allows you to earn commission for each published sales ad through its one of the top affiliate programs.
Text Link Ads: Text Link Ads is also one of the top affiliate programs. As evident from the very name, you as a publisher display the text link ads in your blog/website and earn for each click generated.
BritePic: This program coverts web page images into clickable links to merchant’s web page.
To be a successful ‘super affiliate’ you need to subscribe to only those top affiliate programs
which are free to join, pays higher rate of compensation, has a reliable reputation and feature products/services which are contemporary and trendy.
Iam is a former professor and administrator, who have spent the past few years navigating and mastering the waters of affiliate marketing.
For information on the secrets of affiliate marketing, go to Secrets from Affiliate Marketers and [Top Affiliates](http://www.secretaffiliate.org/Top Affiliate Programs).Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan