How to Become a Millionaire - 80 Proven Ways
- Author Notch Landing
- Published August 14, 2010
- Word count 484
Henry Ford once said, "the man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed."
Paul Damazo is the embodiment of this principle, and his life is testimony to true meaning of these wise words. In fact, Paul has gone a step or two beyond just enjoying the fruits of his success and has laid out his proven and practical strategies to accomplishing a real measure of success. In his 256 page book he entitled, 80 Proven Ways to Become a Millionaire he delivers advice after advice that makes you wonder why he is not charging exaggerated fees for seminars like so many others with much less to say..
You may be wondering......Who is Paul Damazo?
Paul Damazo started in business at the age of 11 years old. From that tender age he got the sweet taste of success and learned the value of discipline, hard work and application of common sense principles.
He took that lesson with him and in less than 14 months following college graduation, he completed a full time dietetic internship and obtained a master's degree in administrative dietetics with a 3.9 GPA from the Florida State University. He later went on to become a registered engineer, a skill that was to prove to be a very valuable asset later on in one his business ventures.
For 21 years Paul also taught part-time in the graduate schools of UCLA and Loma Linda University in Southern California.
Driven with a passion for investment and finance and a penchant to succeed, Paul soon started another business. A business that began with one person and quickly grew into a 2,500 employee enterprise within 5 years.
With proven investment strategies that have yielded eye popping returns in even very lean times, Paul was able to amass enough "dough" to allow him to give away a whopping $11 million to various charities by the time he was 45!
This guy is no "show boat" nor wannabe. He is the real McKoy!
To be heralded as an accomplished businessman is an enviable feat in itself, but Paul inspires anyone in words and action how to become a millionaire or even a multimillionaire. The choice is theirs.
In "80 Proven Ways to Become a Millionaire", Mr. Damazo lays out practical, life changing methods that he has used with immeasurable success. And for the past 2 decades he has helped an untold number of people with his seminars on Wealth Creation and Wealth Preservation. Now he has made these principles available to you.
Now the average person like yourself has the privilege of having all of Paul's teachings in your arsenal but you only need to use 2 to 3 of these principles to realize your dream to accumulate millions. Go to http://ProvenWaysToMillions.com and watch the FREE presentation with the limited time offer on Paul's book.
NotchLanding.com harnesses some of the best resources to help position you to take charge of your life to ascend to that pinnacle of success….We are dedicated to helping you realize peak health and fitness, true psycho-social (personal) development, maximize your financial returns to attain financial independence.
We are committed to offering to you the practical resources that are available to give reality to wealth, happiness and great health. http://NotchLanding.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?