3 Steps to Making 1 Million!
- Author Gary Mcgeown
- Published August 25, 2010
- Word count 501
Basically, there are two types of property investment. Most property investors combine the two strategies, for obvious reasons, but in the interests of clarity they are -
- Cashflow strategy - where the investors primary concern is the amount of money the property will yield him on a monthly basis. That is, once all rents have been collected and expenses paid.
Traditionally, investors focus on this type of investment in a slow market. People get back to the basics and want their properties to pay for themselves on a monthly basis, and to pay to the landlord his monthly profit margin,
- Capital Growth strategy - in this situation, the investor is speculating/ betting/ gambling, although many will not want to admit this. Often, the investor is not concerned whatsoever about the cashflow potential of the property, but merely sees the opportunity to acquire, and then in near or distant future to sell the property for a significant profit.
For many, especially those who intend to sell on in the short term this strategy carries significant risks.
Most apparently that instead of appreciating the market collapses and the property has neither an attractive cashflow, nor the potential for profit in the short term.
So now that we understand the two different ways to invest in property, I'm sure you will agree that "cashflow" is the only way to go. If you can acquire something with strong cashflow, plus the potential for capital growth, well then that's icing on the cake - and this is really what you should be going for.
Okay, so we're investing for cashflow. Preferably as much as we can get. Well, you may or may not know this but the some of the most astronomical returns on your investment can be achieved from online property, that's right websites.
Set up your website online. Figure out how to monetize it, how to make it produce a consistent monthly income and then go and set up another one and monetize it. Before you know it, you're an online property tycoon with multiple streams of online income from your numerous websites.
One of the guys that I know, who recently spoke at our last seminar told me that he has over 700 websites, and this guy knows how to make money. If he's making a $100 per site per month, and for him that would be extremely conservative he's making over $70,000 a month from his online property portfolio.
Get this, property whether online of off is pretty much numbers. Its knowing the numbers you want, and knowing how to improve those you don't. I suppose that pretty much describes all types of businesses.
To make it extremely clear the next property boom that has only just begun is in online property - websites. Don't hesitate, figure it out and make your fortune.
Because its happening, right now in every minute, and the best time can only ever be now, so decide that you're going to take part, and enjoy a warm and bright future.
Would you like to discover more free ways to create success and build wealth, both online and offline?
If so, I’ve just put together a free Report on
"The 7 Secrets to Online Success – Starting Today!" To get your Free Report go here now : http://SimpleOnlineMarketingTips.com;
Thanks for reading-
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?