Low Density Versus High Density Trash Bag
- Author Ruben Licera Jr.
- Published September 14, 2010
- Word count 376
You are in a store and you simply want to buy a trash bag. But the trash bags section makes you confused for it brings a number of options. There are the low density trash bags and the high density ones. What should you choose?
Trash bags may look the same for many—usually colored black but are also available in other colors; sizes vary from small, medium, large and extra large; and always made out of plastic. But aside from these facts, trash bags basically differ to two—the low density and the high density. Which one you should buy depends on what you will need it for.
The Low Density Trash Bags
Trash bags of low density are made out of "low-density polyethylene" (LDPE) material or a thermoplastic made from petroleum. It was the first grade of polyethylene using high pressure process. Plastic bags out of LDPE are commonly recycled and have the number 4 as its recycling symbol.
Low density trash bags are made translucent, flexible and tough. They are extremely strong bags that are water resistant and tough to tearing. Trash bags of this kind are stretchable and can make bigger space for contents that need to be tied closely.
Now if you need a trash bag for household use to contain your garbage, this is your choice bag. It is favorable to handle sharp objects like kitchen utensils or shattered glass, and wet wastes like left-over foods. Moreover, low density bags are also used as food bags to freshly carry any kind of foods.
The High Density Trash Bags
Trash bags of high density are made out of "high-density polyethylene" (HDPE) material, which is also a thermoplastic made from petroleum product. The difference is it provides stronger and tensile strength than low density trash bags. It is also recyclable and has number 2 as its recycling symbol.
High density trash bags are made stronger and more durable than low density ones. Its plastic is thicker, features better puncture resistance, and can extraordinarily handle weightier materials.
So if you require heavy-duty plastic bags for commercial or industrial purpose, this one is for you. It is widely used in hospitals, restaurants, contract cleaners, and other businesses that need to carry loads of materials or wastes.
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water