Self Control and Anger Management for Men.
- Author Broyde Mcdonald
- Published October 16, 2010
- Word count 604
One part of anger management for men is self-control. It is defined as the ability to encourage yourself to do what is right in life and not just give in to the animalistic urges of anger. However, the roots of anger management development lies in having a strong will power and being able to successfully discipline one's self. In men, self-control produces the effort to achieve the things in life that many feel are hard to achieve. It creates in us the ambition for perseverance in order to get us to accomplish our goals. A man's motivation is the power that makes him strong, and makes it possible for him to accept the challenges that assist with developing self-control.
A primary thing in anger management for men that a man needs to understand in order to win at controlling himself is self awareness. This means that he first needs to be aware of his own personality and discover his weaknesses and strengths. Having completed this, a man should then build up his resistance to his temptations in respect to his anger situation. This is saying that if he lashes out with anger three times in a week, then he should reduce his weekly discharges. First he reduces it to twice a week and he will continue to reduce it until it is hardly noticeable. This is how a man develops and strengthens the strong will power to develop himself.
So with anger anger management for men we can say that self-control is the boldness of a man to ignore his own temptations to lose control of his temper. This brings us to the other aspect of self-control. Self-control is an aspect of strong will power. A man's will power makes him complete important tasks. The majority of us have the tendency in many things to make up our mind about a mission, but when laziness or the desire for other comforts take first place, we give up and do not stick with it. A more common example of this is recognized on the subject of routine exercises in the morning. A lot of men start, but a lot also give up because they find that they do not want to sacrifice their beauty sleep. This is where the nature of a strong will power is understood. A person with strong will power overcomes the difficulties of giving up his comforts so that he can complete mission. However, in the face of stressful situations, this strong will often becomes immediately smaller.
Lastly, in anger management for men there is the excellence of self-discipline. All these variables of self-control are intertwined. However, each of them does a separate role. Self-discipline has a man fight against his own feelings. In this case, a man discovers the causes of his temptations and purposefully negates it by getting himself involved in other interesting activities. This in turn develops in him will power that is even stronger. Weighing the consequences of giving in to temptation also helps in reducing the strength of the urge that the temptation holds over him.
When a man doesn't doubt and has an optimistic approach to life, it will probably take him toward the path of success. A man who thinks positively will have a stronger mind and attitude.
Thus anger management for men promotes self-awareness, self discipline, and strong will power which together lead to effective self-control and self-development.
As for you though, if you want to be expressing your anger properly in less than 48 hours, go to http://www.the-anger-management-store.com, I have more free videos there that tell you more about it.
We believe you can control your anger and be expressing it properly in less than 48 hours, and we would like to show you how.
Come visit our website, at http://www.the-anger-management-store.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Subjective perception – Process
- Ayahuasca and the evolution of consciousness
- Why not live vicariously through Yourself?
- Reverse Aging Through the Art Quantum Physics
- What causes depression and how can you cope with it?
- Meet Psychiatrist to free from Mental Illness
- Are you humble or vain?
- "The one word you need in order to succeed"
- Wait for it... -- On the virtue of patience
- Don't be that guy...
- Investigative Hypnosis: Is It Effective Or Completely Bogus?
- Healing Childhood Emotional Wounds
- Depression: It's All in Your Head
- Taking Depression By The Horns!
- Effect of Brain Injuries
- Enneagram Type 4: Creativity is your hidden treasure
- How To Remember Your Dreams
- Natural Ways of Dealing With Depression
- Difference between psychosis and schizophrenia
- Dr Eric Amidi on the Power of Positive Thoughts
- How to Increase Your Self-Esteem and Increase Success
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Self – Hypnosis
- Seven Ways to Maintain Eternal Happiness
- Preventing and Solving Crime by Reading the Criminal Mind
- Getting things done and stop procrastinating
- Alternative ADHD Solutions
- How Psychiatry Is Misunderstood
- What Celebrities Suffer from OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Important Facts about Mental Health
- Treatment Plans for Drug Addicts