Blog Marketing – Less Aggressive More Effective
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published October 19, 2010
- Word count 632
Blog marketing have taken the internet by storm over the last few years due to primarily to its non-aggressive marketing approach. Quite frankly people prefer being catered to and business blogs are aware they must first provide a service in order to get paid to blog. For many who have become jaded by pushy sales tactics this is a refreshing and welcomed departure. The very success of the blog building process itself is based upon attracting and then connecting with the people who arrive at the site. It all comes down to supplying useful information, relationship building and trust.
Here are 5 reasons people are more receptive to making purchases on business blogs and of course are contributing factors to the popularity of these platforms.
No Face to Face
People feel less threatened when they land on business blogs because there is no physical presence they have to contend with and they can leave at any time. They also have the option of viewing any content of interest to them without having to make a purchase.
Speak Freely About a Passion
If the site host expects to get paid to blog they know they must first offer their visitors useful information in order to gain their trust and loyalty. This should not be a problem since usually the blogger is writing about something they are passionate about in the first place. It also 'works' for visitors since they are able to read about a subject in which they already have an interest. So win lose or draw both host and visitors are engaging in their personal passions regardless of whether a purchase is made or not!
Exchanges Originate from Mutual Interest
Exchanges originate out of mutual interest between and amongst visitors and a host that all share a similar interest. This tends to create a more comfortable atmosphere putting people at ease while allowing them to enjoy themselves. These exchanges become more 'casual' and frequent leading to the development of 'friendship' or trust based upon a mutual interest.
Non-Aggressive Deemed More Trustworthy
An atmosphere has now been created where all participants feel relaxed while also being supplied regularly with useful information pertaining to an interest of theirs. The blog host has demonstrated their intentions of giving people plenty of 'space' to enjoy themselves, the content and their discussions with one another. Trust is being built and established!
Increases Marketing Effectiveness
People who visit any blogging platform do so freely because they have an interest in what is being talked about. Since the interest is already there whenever any product or service related to their interest is offered they are more inclined to make a purchase. They feel no pressure, they have developed a trust in the blogger, and of course the offering is related to something they already have an interest in.
Blog marketing has presented to people a different promotional approach from the more traditional and aggressive style to which they have grown accustom. Bloggers are aware that if they expect to get paid to blog they must first cater to and win the trust of the people who visit their site. By freely supplying useful information these platforms are able to attract people who have an interest in what the content is based upon. In fact maintaining a steady flow of this content is core to the blog building process itself since without visitors, the site ceases to exist. For most everybody, this helpful and passive marketing approach is much more appealing than the aggressive 'in your face' methods commonly used. The 5 reasons discussed above hopefully demonstrate why business blogs, with their engaging and helpful style, have become so appealing. It may even be fair to say that their influence can change the face of marketing as we know it forever!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about why blog marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote anything online and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 8 Benefits of Content Marketing
- Tips On Hоw Tо Effectively Uѕе Artісlе Mаrkеtіng
- What are speaker tracking and auto framing?
- India .vs. USA
- How to Increase Site Traffic by Pinterest SEO
- The Future Of The CMS: 4 Trends You Need To Act On Now
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog