3 Reasons Blogs Make Great Squeeze Pages
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published November 27, 2010
- Word count 511
Squeezes pages serve a vital role when it comes to building a list for business purposes online. One drawback to setting up a separate page for collecting names however is if people do not join your opt-in list they leave the page and are gone, forever! Conversion rates on these pages are notoriously low, which is a shame considering the hard work you invested in generating the traffic. Worse yet these people are never even 'exposed' to any sales offerings you may have since their only option was to either opt in or leave. What if however, you were to set up a small business blog that allows people the option of 'choosing' to join your opt-in list while allowing them to continue navigating your site?
Here is a look at 3 distinct advantages using a small business blog for building a list presents you and how it would increase your opt in conversion rates!
Let's face it when you present people the 'ultimatum' of giving you their contact information or they get nothing that is pressure. People do not like to be pressured but they do like to have options. When you set up a small business blog that can capture names but still allows visitors to look around nonetheless you allow them a choice with no pressure! If the content is good perhaps they bookmark or grab your feed. If content continues to deliver...bingo! Nothing like having repeat visitors to your squeeze page!
Once people subscribe to your blog or take the feed they will often refer friends or colleagues as well. Now you have others helping to generate traffic to you small business blog allowing you more time to focus on creating great content. As these people become more loyal to your site it is only natural for their resistance to, or fear of joining your opt-in list to decrease. At this point good things are happening as you are now building a list with the help of your loyal readers.
Once people land on your blog and see the interactivity, this sense of community helps to create a friendlier and less invasive environment. Although new visitors may not opt-in immediately it is a good bet that they will return perhaps to join another day. Your small business blog is now serving as a 'welcome mat' as oppose to a more 'threatening' and impersonal squeeze page! As the saying goes, you get more with honey than vinegar!
Squeeze pages serve only one function and that is to get people to join your opt-in list however their conversion rates are normally very low. To make matters worse, unless folks opt in, they never even see a sales page. On the other hand using a small business blog for building a list makes sense from the standpoint that people may return and will always be exposed to any sales offerings regardless! As suggested above using this option does present some very strong arguments, and for the serious business builder this approach is definitely worth considering.
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about effectively using squeeze pages for building a list and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth