5 Business Building Benefits of Blog Posting
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published November 23, 2010
- Word count 623
Blog posting is one of the most important tasks you can perform and should be done consistently to get the best results. The regimentation of this particular task however can tend to wear out even the heartiest souls unless they are adequately inspired. Now if you are blogging to make money that is definitely one source of inspiration being business blogs require traffic if you expect to get paid to blog! But is one source of inspiration enough to do what it takes to sufficiently maintain business blogs since their development takes time? Perhaps, if you are exceptionally motivated, but if you are not, take heart, there are other subtle but significant benefits that occur with each new update to your site.
Here are 5 benefits of great significance to anybody blogging to make money that compound with every new entry you post.
Business blogs like blogging platforms that operate on a non-profit basis are able to 'ping' the search engines with each new post. People also become loyal to what you have to offer and refer their friends and/or colleagues to your site as well. Many will share your link with others on social network or bookmarking sites. The point is your blog helps to 'explode' your presence all over the internet!
Provided the information you post is found useful, with each new update on your site you build credibility with your readers. When blogging to make money the credibility you gain with others is crucial towards increasing your marketing effectiveness.
As already 'hinted' at above your blog offers you many opportunities to generate traffic and the best part is it generally does not require any extra effort on your part. Search engines favor these sites since their content is usually updated frequently therefore you see more traffic from them. Viral marketing is also significant with blogs due to referrals and link sharing. Business blogs, if maintained properly, can be traffic magnets, which is another reason for their popularity!
The interaction found on a typical blog helps to validate the site when new visitors arrive. Typically people will look around at the comments to 'judge' the popularity of the site before they even read any content. The comments left serve as a type of 'social proof' to others that the site is worth their while to visit. In addition maintaining a readily available archive demonstrates how the site has evolved and adapted. It shows history!
Whether you merchandise your site with ads and/or other offerings or simply build a list you can promote to, you can get paid to blog! Consider business blogs as being more like online stores that allows customers to congregate and discuss topics of interest to them. Whether they make purchases or not is immaterial as long as their discussions or the content presented to them is satisfying. If this is the case they will return!
As important as blog posting is to the success of any business blogs maintaining the necessary consistency can be challenging. Now if you expect to get paid to blog you have a great source of motivation, however is this enough? When trying to keep a site updated on a frequent basis and over a long period of time, it is very helpful to have multiple sources of inspiration. The 5 benefits listed above are subtle and often overlooked but have a great significance in the development of any business blogs. Best of all these benefits grow and multiple with each new update to your site. So the next time you are posting any new entries to your blog remember how significantly just one update can benefit your business, and in so many different ways as well!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
For more tips about how to maintain a consistent blog posting schedule and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth