The basis of the Millionaire Society
- Author Kenneth Ford
- Published December 27, 2010
- Word count 769
Do you understand what the characteristics of a successful blog are? A blog that is successful in making money has a lot of readers, so the first focus of a successful blog is to obtain these readers. Several methods exist to get readers, but, according to the experts, only a few of these will provide you the readership you desire.
By now you should have determined, that you need to own a blog, to propel your online business to the next level. It is plain to see, I think, that your business growth is greatly enhanced by having a blog. If there is anything that internet marketer's agree on, "the money is in the list" is universally accepted, so if you want to make money with your blog, focus on building your list.
Readership in the thousands is common among popular blogs. It could take some time to build this up from scratch or you can pay for advertising and set up a capture page to get users to subscribe to your blog. Building a list from scratch, using search engins optimization, is preferred as far as I am concerned. The cost of building this way can be limited to the cost of your time. In the first place, these readers come to know and like you, so they will listen to what you have to say. Do not fool yourself into thinking that you cannot build a successful blog from scratch.
While internet marketing is itself difficult, the construction of a successful blog may be even harder. The hallmark of a popular blog is steady traffic, but don't become discouraged if your blog is not there yet. The creation of a successful blog is a necessary component to becoming an expert in your chosen niche. WIth the establishment of professional credibility, the sale of your goods and services will become easier.
No matter how you monetize your site, you need a lot of subscribers to make it a success. If you have Google AdSense on your blog, you should know that you will get a lot of clicks, but to repeatedly see the numbers rise in your favor, you need a following of people who will visit your blog on a daily basis. The number of subscribers is directly related to the success of the blog.
A great deal of traffic is necessary for a blog to be successful, as I mentioned above. The importance of traffic with respect to your blog is virtually life or death. Your survival in the internet marketing world is dependent upon your level of traffic, this is elementary marketing. Many ways to get traffic exist, however only a few are worth the investment in time. You would be well advised to stay with the free traffic methods as a beginner, as the paid methods of advertising may be cost prohibitive.
Of the free methods, video marketing is one of the preferred avenues. After creating a 3 - 5 minute video, you can submit them for free, to sites like Metacafe, YouTube and Google video. Sites such as YouTube, Metacafe, and Google Video are all popular sites and get a lot of traffic to them on a daily basis. The likelihood of the video sites being of benefit is enhanced by the huge traffic that these sites generate on a daily basis.
You can also get a lot of traffic by article marketing. Just write a series of 300 - 500 word articles, and submit them to the top article directories.
All of these sites can deliver a ton of hits to your blog. Writing articles that are related to the subject of your blog niche will result in targeted visitors. Webmasters from competitive websites may publish your articles, so you can get traffic both from organic search engine results and from other blogs.
Form marketing is another great source of free traffic. The process is very simple, sign up to a forum and post relevant messages on the forums. Your signature is the proper place to place your advertising message, you can sign with a text link in either html or bb code.
All of these components are included in successful blogs. Following the tips in this article will result in your creating a successful blog.
Millionaire Society is a private
society of millionaires who's only
goal is to teach you every single thing
you must know to build your own 6 or 7
figure online business
If you want to make money online,
join the society before it's too late.
EliKen is a company formed by Husband/Wife team, Kenneth Ford and Eliene Teixeira dos Santos. They became involved in internet marketing, through the process of learning to drive traffic to Kenneth's Insurance sites. For More information, visit them at EiKen Marketing http://millionairesocietysecret.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?