Citricoma - One of the Promising Natural Weight Loss Remedies
- Author Adam Rise
- Published February 4, 2011
- Word count 432
There are tons and tons of artificial and natural weight loss remedies out in the market today. Females are usually the ones having to struggle with losing excess pounds. And why is this? It's because of the way their bodies are designed. It is simply harder for women to shed off excess fats. It is not surprising why there are many weight loss products designed for women.
Since the late 80's, more and more people have become conscious with their physical appearance, especially their weight. For some people, it is really difficult to attain a leaner and fitter figure. That is why weight loss products and supplements, such as natural weight loss remedies, are selling like hot cakes ever since.
Even when you look at the list of books that actually sell, weight loss books never go out of patrons. Publishers of such books rake in millions of profits each time they come up with new titles. It is not surprising since people really do want to look good.
A talk of the town in natural weight loss remedies these days is Citricoma. Developed by the same people behind Cortislim, it is a combination of know weight loss substances such as citrus polymethoxylated flavones and Eurycoma longifolia.
Citricoma, it is said, has many promising weight loss properties. However, despite of its convincing claims, there are those who are skeptical about its effectiveness in helping those who are trying to lose weight.
Citrus polymethoxylated flavones - such as tangeretin, sinensetin, and nobilitin - are known to be effective at lowering cholesterol levels in the blood; thus, promoting a healthier heart. Compared to other citrus falvonoids - which are well-known for its ability to control blood sugar levels and fats - it is believed that citrus polymethoxylated flavones are much more efficient in doing the work for as much as 3 times.
Eurycoma longifolia, on the other hand, is known to boost the energy level. If you have heard of Tongkat Ali and Malaysian Ginseng, well, this is one of their major ingredients. During the process of losing weight, eurycoma longifolia is found out to maintain the right levels of cortisol and testosterone circulating in the body. Low cortisol and high testosterone levels are great for suppressing the appetite. So when you are on a diet and the right levels of these substances are maintained, it is less likely that you will have pangs of hunger. That is why using citricoma will prevent the consumption of excess fats and boost the energy levels; thus, you get to burn stored fats, to be used as fuel.
However, Citricoma is not yet available to consumers. It has to undergo more research before it hits the market, being part of the many and effective natural weight loss remedies. Find out more tips about natural weight loss remedies and Citricoma at http://naturalweightloss.referenceguidetips.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics