A Gold Coffee Filter Is Important if You Want to Drink World Class Coffee
- Author Linda Pasley
- Published February 15, 2011
- Word count 420
Is It the Coffee, the Gold Coffee Filter, the Blend, the Aroma, the Taste, the Temperature, or the Pick Me Up?
You’ve come to the right place if you are a discriminating coffee drinker. Why? Like you, I found myself thinking my coffee making skills could be improved. I just needed to know how to do it. All I knew was that my coffee did not taste as good as Starbucks or Dunkin Donut’s quality flavor.
Well, I’ve done the research, uncovered the truth about good coffee, and have learned the exact steps to correctly transform the mundane into the magnificent. If you just follow my seven secrets you will consistently brew high quality coffee. Let me warn you now, your friends will all want to learn your secrets.
Don’t trust the taste of your coffee to those flavor robbing, aroma ruining, dioxin polluting, expensive paper coffee filters. You are filling our landfills with waste!
Why do you think the reusable coffee filter came with the coffee maker?
Through my research I learned that at the heart of great coffee is a reusable gold coffee filter. It is absolutely true. That’s one of my secrets. You see, in the 1990’s most drip coffee machines came with a re-usable gold tone surgical steel filter. However, by the early 2000’s price competition caused the coffee machine manufacturers to reduce costs, and ‘better’ was replaced with ‘less expensive’ paper filters, but at what cost? Consumers may not realize that in order to have superior coffee they need to use a reusable gold tone coffee filter.
How many trees does it take to make paper coffee filters?
It is hard to believe that we dispose of over 200 million paper coffee filters a day in the United States. Our planet is suffering and needs a little help from coffee drinkers who are green minded and willing to help the planet one filter at a time. I was shocked to learn that 11,873 trees are cut down every day to produce those 200 million paper coffee filters. And chemically processed paper contains pollutants like dioxins and chlorine by-products. I don’t want any of those chemicals in my coffee, do you?
Start using my seven secret steps today!
By following these steps you will be on your way to brewing great coffee with the best flavor and aroma one pot at a time. You will also be helping the planet, taking the burden off the landfills and save money at the same time.
Are you ready to learn more about the benefits of brewing with gold coffee filters? Go to www.CoffeeFilterCone.com to instantly download my Free Report, The 7 Secrets Drip Coffee Filter Makers Don’t Want You to Know About. And start enjoying a better cup of coffee every day!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water