The risks of advertising for your blog
- Author Donald Villeneuve
- Published February 19, 2011
- Word count 403
Many bloggers do not want to miss the chance. They want to make the most of promotion''to''maximize their chances of generating revenue from their blog. This is not a bad idea to do it, but it also has many risks.
When you sell your own products, you must pay close attention to ads you display on your blog and those that are offered by Google AdSense for example (Google Ads).
How do you sell your products while you flood your blog ads from competing companies? Have you ever seen Ferrari promote Peugeot? Or Coca-Cola to promote Pepsi? Do not be your own enemy!
If you are promoting your own products or services, pay close attention to the banners that you publish as well as text ads on your blog. Why not use this space to promote your own products? It would be more profitable in my opinion.
You need to promote complementary products and not that of similar products.
You run many risks when you start paying no attention to these details that change everything.
Indignation of readers
Some banners will not announce or appreciated by some of your readers. So check in this case that the benefits of placing them in a particular area outweigh the disadvantages.
Do not be obsessed by money
I know some bloggers who initially had some interesting blogs and read by many people everyday, but who had the awkwardness of going into their archives and then remove any content that have no potential to generate revenues (they say). They then added so many ads on their blogs that it was almost impossible to distinguish the text. Some even ended up writing only about things they thought profitable. Unfortunately, they lost the vast majority of their readership because of this bad choice.
Unfortunately without traffic, you can not really increase your chances of making money on the internet.
The ads often turn out to be very congestion that your blog really did need. Remember, a blog with a main objective: to be read! This is your first content that should attract attention and nothing else. While it is interesting, chances are it gives you that credibility you need to sell or recommend products to people. In addition, some ads are sometimes unnecessary.
Preferably, choose ads that are relevant to the general theme of your blog. They are more likely to generate clicks and sales than any other.
Donald Villeneuve invites you to submit your articles for heavy exposure to the high-traffic you need content expert writer community.Once you submit your articles to you need content your articles will be chosen up by publishers who will reprint your articles with your content and links intact giving you traffic surges to help you boost your salesArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?