Creating Sacred Space for Massage in the Bay Area.
- Author Leah Duke
- Published March 12, 2011
- Word count 552
Creating Sacred Space for Massage in the Bay Area is recommended for everybody. You don’t have to do it like me. But what you should remember is that it is all about your intention, your conscious focus.
Creating Sacred Space is a very important intentional practice that I use in my healing space for Massage sessions. During these appointments, very deep release may take place within the clients. Whether it is physically, emotionally or spiritually, I feel it is very important to keep the integrity of the space strong.
Creating Sacred Space for Massage creates a safe environment for the client where they feel comfortable to let go and heal. It represents a safe haven, a place where they can step away from their regular everyday lives and create deep shifts within themselves. It would not necessarily be anything that you would outwardly notice within a room, but more of a feeling or a sense.
Before I begin any type of healing session, like Massage, I drop into my Priestess/Healer/Guide. I call in my highest self, healing guides and ascended masters to be present. I then play my Sacred Medicine Drum to get into altered Shamanic states and align with the Mother Earth energy. My intentions of the healing journey are set, and I ask for any guidance to flow through me as a clear channel.
When I am Creating Sacred Space, I begin by burning Sage, Cedar or other herbs to clear any unwanted or left over energies and I ask that the space be blessed. I call in the four directions of North, South, East and West and the highest healing guides of the receiver. Next, I install energetic grids in the room that protect me and my client from taking any unwanted energies home with them. I build an altar that represents an offering of my intention as a guide to help the receiver drop into their authentic selves.
Through the years that I have developed my way of setting Sacred Space, I notice that I do this through having a strong conscious intention of what I want. The quality and focus of the Intentions are the foundation, because without a conscious focus, the desired outcome of a session is not likely. Thoughts, energies, block and fears, whether they be mine or a client, may get in the way of a safe space to transform and heal, and also may put myself and the client in danger of taking negative energies on.
Besides creating Sacred Space in my Massage office, Event Space or Shamanic healing area, I make sure that my home is also cleansed and regularly set. I always have an altar where I play my drum and where I set my own personal intentions for the day. I also try to maintain my clutter levels by donating items that I no longer use and burn sage daily to make sure the energy stays balanced and calm in my surroundings.
You don’t have to be a Massage Therapist to dive into setting up your own personal Sanctuary.Your strong intention of what you want is a great start. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to talk to me about Creating Sacred Space for massage in the bay area.
Leah Rose Duke has been creating sacred space for massage in the Bay Area for over 6 years. She is a master massage therapist with expertise in Esalen, Deep Tissue/Point Work, Polarity Therapy, Chakra Balancing,
Pregnancy Massage, Ecstatic Breath Work, Reiki, Lymphatic Drainage, 4 Handed Tandem Massage, and Hot Stone Massage.
To find out more visit http://leahroseduke.com/wholistic-menu/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure