A Guide to Juicers - Important Things You Might Not Be Aware of
- Author Emile Neumeier
- Published February 23, 2011
- Word count 523
Processed juices that we find in supermarket shelves are rarely the healthy stuff they've made their commercials to be. Read the label and you'll find that they're chockfull of sugar and have loads of preservatives that do not only give you unwanted calories but wreck havoc on your metabolism as well. If you really want to experience the full benefits of juicing, you'd do well to make your own juices from fresh or frozen fruit minus the sugar and additives.
Before we look at an important kitchen appliance to help you make natural juices at home, let's consider some of the benefits of juicing. First off, it's a great way to give your body the vital nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals it needs for repair, cell regeneration and growth. Juicing also strengthens the immune system to protect it from disease. It allows the body to make full use of fiber nutrition. What's more, powerful juicers extract juice from the whole veggie or fruit-- peelings, pits, seeds and all-- to provide our bodies the benefit of nutrients that most of the time we do not know exists in these parts. Moreover, juicing maximizes nutrition since the body is more able to digest juices compared to more solid food. To sum up, juicing is a very effective way to consume the maximum nutrition available from fruits and vegetables.
Kitchen appliances known as juicers aid you in fulfilling this task. Power juicers out in the market today can take the juice out of vegetables and fruits. They are big, however, and take up space in your kitchen. If you can't accommodate one in your countertop, then you can opt for smaller hand-held juicers as well. There are also juicers that can take the juice out of fruit or vegetables only.
Where power juicers are concerned, centrifugal juicers are the best since they can work into almost all kinds of fruits or vegetables. They're not efficient with spinach, lettuce, and wheat grass, however. If you plan on juicing those leafy greens, a more specific wheatgrass juicer with single blades or twin blades are more up to the task. They are easier to clean, too. A masticating model, meanwhile, is more expensive but is known to be very efficient and versatile.
Good juicers with a power output in the vicinity of 420 watts is ideal since this will give you less waste and more juice. Besides, models with higher powered motors can damage the juice by oxidation because of the heat they produce.
Finally, the best model will have quality blades for optimum performance. Make sure that you can easily get replacement blades since these will probably have to be replaced every two to four months depending on your use. For blades that are built for speed and flat-cutting, centrifugal models are best. Meanwhile, masticating juicers have blades that can shred the hardest of fruits and vegetables.
So if you want to make juicing a daily habit, invest in some powerful juicers. Before making your purchase, look for reviews online since these are indispensable in providing you with the information you need to choose the best juicer for you.
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure