Vitamin E Quick Guide
- Author Christian Medford
- Published February 28, 2011
- Word count 392
A fat-soluble vitamin consisting of tocopherols, especially alpha-tocopherol, which are found mainly in plant leaves, wheat germ oil, and milk, it is used as needed antioxidants in the body. These antioxidants help to neutralize potentially damaging free radicals in our body.
Benefits of Vitamin E
Vitamin E is an important vitamin and is used as nutritional supplements that are required by many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant that helps slow the processes that damage cells keeping your skin, muscles, heart, nerves, and red blood cells healthy. Its antioxidants protect the cells against these damaging effects of free radicals, which also damage the body’s metabolism. Free radicals are the source of cell damage, which can lead to cardiovascular disease and cancer.
The E family may help to reduce cellular aging by reducing the damaging peroxynitrite radical, preventing blood clotts, lowering the chances of coronary heart disease, defending the nervous system, can reduce the chances of Alzheimer’s, defends immune system and lower the chances of some types of cancer. Higher dosages of vitamin E have shown to lessen the commonness of breast cancer or prostate cancer. So as you can see, Vitamin E can be an extremely beneficial vitamin.
Preventive and Therapeutic uses
Vitamin E deficiency is a result of malabsorption and of protein-energy malnutrition and is characterized by neurological problems due to poor nerve conduction. In some individuals it may be caused by genetic defects like malabsorption syndromes, pancreatic, hepatobiliary, and intestinal disorders (cystic fibrosis, chronic pancreatitis, intestinal pseudo-obstruction, primary biliary cirrhosis, short bowel syndromes, celiac disease, mesenteric vascular thrombosis, Crohn's disease, blind loop syndrome, intestinal lymphangiectasia, sclerodermal bowel disease and Whipple's syndrome). . There can be many more syndromes or lasting effects of serious vitamin E deficiencies.
It may be helpful in the prevention of cardiac autonomic neuropathy, tardive dyskinesia, menstrual pain, low sperm count, restless leg syndrome, alzheimer, parkinson and rheumatoid arthritis. Vitamin E is often used to synthesize and enhance increasing energy, endurance, and improving muscle recovery after exercise. Vitamin E supplement can be added to your daily diet and is used in certain bodybuilding vitamin supplements.
Conclusion of why you should take vitamin D
In conclusion, taking vitamin E helps in maintaining skin, muscles, heart, nerves, and red blood cells health. Vitamin E can be found in plant leaves, wheat germ oil, and milk.
So as you can see vitamin E can be easily added to your daily diet, taken in some health vitamins, organic vitamins, nutritional supplements and the best multivitamin to increase your overall health and help protect your body from every day infections and sickness.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure