Fish Oil Quick Guide
- Author Christian Medford
- Published March 12, 2011
- Word count 460
Fish oil is oil from the meat of oily fish. These oils contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA or EPA fish oil), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA or DHA fish oil), which are known to reduce inflammation throughout the body, and are believed to have numerous health benefits.
Fish oil contains vital Omega-3 fatty acids, omega 3 benefits are believed to have numerous health benefits widely reducing the risk of heart attack, coronary heart disease, helping with depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are vital to the overall. Our bodies cannot make these omega-3 fatty acids, can only get it from outside. These fatty acids are believed to have many medically advantageous through either eating the recommended 2 servings of fish per week or through a fish oil supplement.
Benefits of Fish Oil
DHA and EPA have shown to have many benefits for the heart. Using them in supplementation, it can lower triglycerides. Triglycerides are a type of blood fat, when they are low; it results in an increase in good cholesterol and slightly thinning the blood. This will help to reduce the risk of heart attack. Taking fish oil can also help to avoid risky and abnormal heart rhythms that can cause sudden cardiac death. They have also been known to help prevent strokes in people with that already have cardiovascular disease and fish oil can slow down the hardening of arteries, slightly lowering blood pressure.
Fish oils as a vitamin supplements have the ability to reduce inflammation which is good for preventing serious illnesses, plus other heart diseases and cancer. The ability to reduce inflammation is also beneficial in reducing the symptoms and pain of arthritis. Regular ingestion of fish oil has shown to decrease the morning stiffness and soreness of arthritis. It will take regular consumption to shown relief. Fish oil is a practical way to decrease with long term pain and symptoms related with arthritis.
It also can also help to prevent mental illnesses, like depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. The omega-3 fatty acids aid in maintaining the good signaling systems in the brain. It can increase the dopamine and serotonin levels, which contribute to depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Consequently, these fatty acids can aid and regulate these hormones, reducing the signs of mental illnesses. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to aid in the moods of people suffering from depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
Conclusion of why you should take Fish Oil
In conclusion health vitamins like fish oil (EPA DHA) helps in reducing the risk of heart attack, coronary heart disease, assisting with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and aiding in the pain relief for those that suffer from arthritis. They can be found in the meat of oily fish.
So as you can see they can be easily added to your daily diet, taken in some health vitamins, organic vitamins, nutritional supplements or even the best multivitamin daily to increase your overall health and help protect your body.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"