Coenzyme Q10 Quick Guide
- Author Christian Medford
- Published March 9, 2011
- Word count 462
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble nutrient that is mainly found in the mitochondria, which are small bodies within cells that produce energy for the body. CoQ10 is also known to stabilize cell membranes, working as an antioxidant, which protects cells from harm.
Coenzyme Q 10 Benefits
Co Q 10 is vital to the production of energy and levels decrease with age and with certain types medical conditions. It is being proved more valuable in the treatment of many medical conditions, mainly problems in the heart and nervous and immune systems. It is also used for such chronic diseases muscular dystrophies, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV/AIDS.
Cardiovascular benefits of coenzyme Q are most seen in patients with heart concerns and issues.
Vitamin supplements have shown in recent research that if taken within three days of a heart attack, the chances decrease the severity of the attack and chance that patients would suffer another heart attack goes down too. This is the result of CoQ-10 because it increases production of energy in the hearts cells and slows the development of blood clots and slows the progression of atherosclerosis. Some studies have shown that it can be used to ward off congestive heart failure; CoQ-10 supplementation has been shown to reduce symptoms of the congestive heart failure, improving functionality of the heart, and reducing the swelling.
Other studies have shown that supplementation of CO Q 10 can lower the blood pressure of people with hypertension and has been known to lower cholesterol too. Again, this is the result of CoQ-10 increasing the production of energy in the hearts cells, strengthening the hearts muscles and valves. Though it does not help in the production of red blood cells or actually manage cholesterol, it strengthens the heart, increases its functionality as a whole and helps in all health heart practices.
CoQ10 is an antioxidant; it has a powerful ability to give up electrons rapidly, thus reacting as a dominant antioxidant against free radicals, protecting against oxidation and this is an essential piece in the cause of atherosclerosis. Most of the research on coenzyme Q’s role in treating disease, boosting immune system functions, increased energy and slowing damage to the body's cells simply due to aging and contact with free radicals. The aging process weighs heavily on the breakdown of Mitochondrial DNA, which causes the breakdown in liveliness and life in general. But when used as a supplement it can slow this breakdown prevent and slowing the affects of aging!
Conclusion of why you should take Coenzyme Q10
In conclusion, taking CoQ-10 supplements helps with cardiovascular issues, nervous system, immune systems and such chronic diseases as muscular dystrophies, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV/AIDS. This vitamin supplement can be found online or at any retail drugstore.
So as you can see they can be easily added to your daily diet, taken in some health vitamins, organic vitamins, or even the best multivitamin daily to increase your overall health and help protect your body.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits