Shark Cartilage Quick Guide
- Author Christian Medford
- Published March 4, 2011
- Word count 372
Shark cartilage is described as shark’s skeleton (mainly made of cartilage), which is a dense form of connective tissue. The cartilage is dried and powdered to create nutritious dietary supplement. Shark cartilage is chiefly composed of chondroitin, which is also broken down into glucosamine. Like chondroitin and glucosamine, it has been extensively studied for osteoarthritis. It also contains calcium and is sometimes used to promote its use in calcium supplementation. Shark cartilage is one of the most popular vitamin supplements in the United States for joint health.
Dr. William Lane's wrote this best-selling book Sharks Don't Get Cancer, in 1992. Scientist all over the world have chiefly disagreed with this myth. They say that sharks do get cancer and even in the cartilage, but that it's extremely rare occurrence. The American Cancer Society states that "Scientists have believed for over 35 years that since sharks do not appear to develop as much cancer as humans, there may be something in their systems that protects them from getting cancer." So though it is not given by doctors as a cancer treatment it is used as such by many people in the United States.
Shark cartilage helps to decrease inflammation and pain in the bodies’ joints. It has been known to reduce severe pain or joint dysfunction. When abnormal growth of the capillaries destroys the cartilage in joints and pain and joint destruction of arthritis is relieved by these vitamin supplements. It works in the same fashion to fight cancer, by inhibiting the growth of these blood vessels, resulting in the abnormal capillaries to regress.
Since shark cartilage is rich in calcium and proteins, it is consumed as a nutritional supplement that helps boost immunity. It helps to heal asthma, poison oak, eczema, emphysema, and hemorrhoids. Considering its healing and properties, you can see why its popularity has grown over the years.
Conclusion of why you should take a Shark cartilage
In conclusion, is one of the most popular supplements in the United States for joint health, because of the benefits it give with joint health and cancer prevention. We each have different needs and it is important that you look in to and get the best multivitamin or supplement for your specific need.
So as you can see this can be easily added to your daily diet, taken in some health vitamins, organic vitamins, vitamin supplements paired with the best multivitamin taken daily can increase your overall health and help protect your body.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits