Can Healthy Snacks Provide Quality Nutrition for Athletes?
- Author Everett Smith
- Published March 4, 2011
- Word count 468
Shopping online for healthy snacks that taste good and offer powerful nutrition for athletes can be a challenge. It is no secret that there are plenty of horribly tasting protein drinks and cardboard power bars available. However, now, uncovering the right snacks and the most flavorful nutrition can be a much more pleasurable experience than it was in the past.
Whether you create your own healthy snacks or buy something prepackaged, it is more common now to find treats that are appealing and provide a boost to your fitness routine. Fortunately for those who are active, the most powerful nutrition for athletes can now be quickly consumed from healthy snacks in concentrated whole foods that include a special blend of Chinese herbs. These concentrated formulas include exact levels of protein, fat, vitamins, minerals, and complex carbohydrates, which should be 50-60% of your diet. The most appealing aspect is that these whole food snacks taste great, and they are so convenient to prepare.
For more bulk in nutrition for athletes, you can mix bananas or other fruits with these all natural whole food concentrates and make healthy snacks that could be full meals, especially for breakfast. While also enjoying additional fruit, try adding organic peanut butter for a little more protein. You may be astounded at the flavor enhancement and your body will appreciate the increase in fats and protein. When it comes to quick and convenient nutrition for athletes, these kinds of concentrated, nutrient dense smoothies are hard to beat. It is reassuring to know that you can acquire all the nutrients you need to perform at peak levels with a blender and thirty seconds of free time.
Of course, purchasing concentrated healthy snacks requires careful evaluation. Learning more about what you are purchasing is crucial if you are really serious about finding the highest quality nutrition for athletes. It is important to look beyond the nutrition fact labels to understand how the products are processed and whether or not they contain whole food ingredients with live enzymes. See if you can figure out if the healthy snacks you think you are buying are alkaline foods or acid foods. This will depend on the mineral structure of the all-natural, whole food ingredients that are used and if they were overly processed in packaging.
Things to be aware of on the nutrition facts label include sodium and sugar levels. Too many health conscious individuals make the mistake of only evaluating protein, calories and carbs when buying nutrition for athletes. However, many of the so-called healthy foods actually contain excessive amounts of protein for anyone except pro athletes and weight lifters. Undeniably healthy snacks that qualify as quality nutrition for athletes are those that include whole food ingredients with plant-based protein, not chemically created and isolated proteins, vitamins or minerals.
Author Cliff Everett Smith is the owner of an online health food store, www.BestHealthFoodStore.net, that supplies perfectly balanced whole food healthy snacks not sold in typical supermarkets or health food stores. The beneficial formulas he recommends are convenient, tasty and provide powerful nutrition for athletes.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure