Building Wealth Through Property Investing - Top Tips
- Author Pino Tedesco
- Published March 24, 2011
- Word count 379
As a property strategist and qualified buyers agent and property buyer who deals with property investors on a daily basis, I’m often amazed that the general view of a large number of real estate investors I have meet that see wealth building in property a "transaction" rather than a "process".
All wealth building is exactly that, its 'building' not set and forget. Equally, even with this transaction focus some property investors still undervalue what is involved in making sure you gain the best results from your property investing plan.
With buying property, the difference between a good outcome and bad outcome should be measured purely by profit, and this should be measured in both short , medium and long term goals against not only capital growth but overall property investment return
When buying property it is essential to think pragmatically with a plan, and to take out all emotional consideration.
When i bought a home for my family, there was emotion and personal interests involved, but when i buy property for my property investment clients as well as for myself, I never take one emotion into consideration, I take the approach we don't live in our investment properties and will therefore focus on the bottom line and keep emotion out of it.
Let’s take for example a typical $500,000 purchase in a major capital city. Over the same period of time, in this instance 20 years, a 5% capital growth on the property would value the property at approximately $1,326,649. Whereas if you were to achieve an optimal capital growth return of say 14%, over the same period of time, the property would be worth an estimated $6, 871,745.
Buying the right investment can mean a difference of millions over the long run, so when your looking to buy property, make sure you buy property using an expert property buyer such as a buyers agent.
Therefore given the substantial differences in these property investment returns it highlights the importance that investing in real estate for investing purposes requires the consideration of several vital property buying stages. These property buyer steps include:
Compiling a real estate buying brief
Conducting property market research
Inspecting and selecting properties
Performing property due diligence
Negotiating on your property purchase
Securing the property at the best possible terms and lowest price
Pino Tedesco from Capital 360, expert buyers agent In Australia, with services such as buyers agent.
, property management, renovation and development services. Capital 360 has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland & Singapore. Pino is a qualified valuer, buyers agent, property manager is frequently in the media and asked to be a commentator on the topic of property investment.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?