Creating a Blog That Has Personality
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published April 26, 2011
- Word count 480
When creating a blog you generally want to give it some personality. Most popular blogs display a certain style or attitude in the way they deliver their updates which makes them more distinctive within their own niche. Another advantage is that in most cases the personality any blogging platform assumes is generally that of the blog writer! This makes the writing process much more natural and therefore easier for the person updating the site.
Here are 3 simple ways you can add 'personality' to any blogging platform to make it more distinctive enabling it and you to stand out more within your niche.
When appropriate do not be afraid to share your opinion on a subject or particular issue if you have one. Although not everyone may feel the same way as you most people are usually interested in what others may think. In fact most popular blogs will offer opinions simply for the sake of provoking a response from their readers in order to initiate some type of discussion. Interactivity like this helps encourage visitor involvement and create a stronger sense of community!
As a blog writer allow your 'feelings' to show in your writing if you are passionate about a subject or issue. This tends to draw people further into the content you have posted and makes for much more interesting reading! This passion also helps you be more persuasive or influential in terms of swaying the opinions or perspective of others pertaining to the subject you are blogging about. Once again by getting people more involved in what is being posted on your blogging platform you are increasing their interest along with your own 'uniqueness' as well! Remember others do not have to agree with what you are saying for them to find your perspective interesting or thought provoking!
Maintain Your Convictions
Do not 'cave' in to the opinions or feelings of others if you do not share them. Maintain your own convictions since if they are strong enough there must be a reason why! Explaining your reasons, if they are compelling enough, will make for interesting reading and likely will also provoke more thought and stimulate further interaction.
Creating a blog that 'displays' a certain personality helps to make it more distinctive allowing for it to better stand out from the crowd. In most cases the blogging platform normally 'mimics' the personality of the blog writer which helps make composing new updates more natural and thereby easier for them. The 3 simple suggestions above serve to help you introduce personality to your own platform. As you can see it is not a complicated formula to follow and done correctly will succeed in helping to make your blogging platform more noticeable. In this way it is likely you will attract more visitors and hopefully evolve into one of the most popular blogs in your niche!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about creating a blog with personality and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better