7 Motives for Creating a Blog
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published April 30, 2011
- Word count 701
There are many reasons for people creating a blog and these motives are normally established early on in the life of the blogging platform itself. There are many who have an interest in starting their own site but are unsure of the best way to format the delivery of their blog content. The concerns are what is it people like to see and what may be some of the more popular styles the top bloggers use. Well since blogging requires time and commitment there needs to be a passion or motive that drives you and if this is the case your reasons will dictate how you deliver your blog content. If a passion does not exist the life expectancy of you site will likely not be very long!
With that said here are 7 of the most common reasons many people establish their own blogging platform which may perhaps spark an idea for you as well!
Depending upon the niche you have selected some people are 'news junkies' who find gratification in breaking the news to others. This type of blog content is appreciated by those who use the internet as their primary source of news.
Learning something new about anything ranging from passions, interest or perhaps even a current project is a common reason why many search the internet. By sharing your expertise and/or new found knowledge in a particular field with others is a terrific way to build a following and one in which there is always a need!
In the age of self improvement or self help making available a source of inspiration to others is another popular area for both bloggers and people in search of inspiring content. Many top bloggers regardless of their fields of interest will periodically dedicate some of their efforts to creating inspirational material for their readers to view. Who out there is not in need of inspiration at one time or another?
Another field that attracts a broad cross-section of viewers is entertainment. Whether it is humor, music, movie reviews or celebrity reporting this is an area many focus upon when developing their blog content. Seeking out various forms of entertainment is a needed outlet for most and a demand that is both strong and constant.
This would typically be a business blog where the motive is to earn an income, which is a very strong motive indeed! Persuasion is used more than promoting when a blogging platform is used for marketing purposes since relationship building is a bloggers primary objective.
The political arena is also able to make effective use of blogs as well for sending out their messages to loyal constituents.
To Share Opinions
Whether it is sharing or seeking opinions this is an interest that reaches to almost every human being. Think about it, who does not have an interest in what others may think on a particular subject or the desire to share their own opinions instead?
Many special interest groups or industry watchdogs make great use of the blogging platform to keep people up to date on current news or changes. Much like political blogs these platforms serve also as rallying grounds for others who share the same interests!
As you have seen there are many reasons people have for creating a blog and in most cases these reasons are strong. Since maintaining a blogging platform takes plenty of time and commitment it seems that it helps to have a natural interest or enthusiasm for what you write about. As is the case with most of the top bloggers, this enthusiasm or passion tends to be reflected in the blog content itself thereby making it for a more interesting read. In the majority of cases the way people deliver their content is dictated by their reasons for even blogging. 7 of the most common motives that drive many of the top bloggers are discussed above and can be used for just about any niche imaginable. The lesson here is that it is not so much your style of delivery that will make you popular but the degree of passion you have for what you write about!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips On Hоw Tо Effectively Uѕе Artісlе Mаrkеtіng
- What are speaker tracking and auto framing?
- India .vs. USA
- How to Increase Site Traffic by Pinterest SEO
- The Future Of The CMS: 4 Trends You Need To Act On Now
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular