Attracting Guest Bloggers the Easy Way
- Author Samantha Hiller
- Published May 5, 2011
- Word count 456
Adding fresh content to your blog on a regular basis is an important factor of running a busy site. Some of the more successful blogs out there got that way for being reliable about adding high quality content frequently. However, if you're only running a blog in your spare time around other commitments, you might find that it's not easy to research and write high quality posts when you need them most. You can always hire someone to maintain your blog regularly, although this can get expensive.
This is where guest blogging can help you enormously, as writers will happily provide your content for you in return for a link to their own blog. It's easy to find guest bloggers to do this for you as long as you know what you want.
Let Contact Be Easy - It's good to have a dedicated page for guest bloggers but no matter what, it needs to be easy to contact you. Do not hide your contact page inside of your site or forget to put one up completely. There are many good blogs out there, which contain no way to contact the blogger. This is sort of like closing the door for great guest bloggers who might want to make contact with you. If you want really great results you should have a "Contact Us" page on your site and some details in the sidebar of your blog.
Edit When Needed: Since you own the blog, you reserve the right to edit the content submitted by your guest writer. You may not always need to exercise this right, but sometimes you might spot little errors in the content. Your readers may form negative impressions about your blog if you allow unedited posts to be published. However, this doesn't give you the right to edit the entire tone or structure of the article, only minor issues like spelling.
Showcase Previous Guest Bloggers: If you have a dedicated page for guest bloggers to read, keep a list of any previous guest bloggers on there. Some guest bloggers will want to be seen as among the esteemed guest bloggers you feature, while others will get more of a feel for the type of content you want. This also helps to increase the confidence and trust levels in bloggers who might have been reticent to blog for you.
In summary, this article should give you an idea of how beneficial having guest bloggers can be for your blog. There are plenty of top blog-owners who frequently use guest bloggers to give them the top quality content they need. So keep these simple tips in mind and go out to find your own guest bloggers to provide you with great content now.
Learn a bunch of no cost secrets on how to earn money from home utilizing this easy web page that has tons of hungry buyers each and every day. The best part is it is free.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth
- 3 Reasons why you should use Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress
- After using Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress there is no going back to the classic interface