Re-Purposing Articles - What's the Right Way to Do It?
- Author Janise Majette
- Published May 5, 2011
- Word count 543
It's quite common among those who market online to use the writing and distribution of articles to gain exposure among target markets. Few marketers have realized just how valuable these articles are to them when they are repurposed to be used in different ways. This is an absolute must if you want to get the most leverage possible out of your original articles. Doing this allows you to do so much more for your business for less work and money. This article explores three simple ways you can re-purpose your articles.
Submit your content to social networking site such as Facebook, Squidoo, HubPages, etc. Your main goal is to talk to your targeted customers in many different formats and get your articles in front of them. Social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace have become a great way to publish your content and have it spread around virally. Your content can get tons of traffic if you can combine them with social media marketing. This is because, these days, social networking is very popular and most online users use it. So, this is an excellent method to use the power of these online platforms to submit your articles and get them seen by everybody online.
Use your article to produce a quality video. You will always have the opportunity to create a generic slideshow that contains the content in your article, but with your own words. When you create this type of video, it will help you to get video traffic to your site.
You are just using your existing article content and re-purposing it so that everybody who likes viewing videos, will see your specific video. You can place your video on websites like those such YouTube and other such websites that like to share videos. This is a great way to leverage your articles and drive even more targeted traffic to your site. It might seem like a lot of work but with the free services and software tools out there, it becomes extremely easy.
Create a niche directory for yourself and place your own highly targeted articles in it. This is a huge boon because people enjoy reading through these niche directories and it establishes your site as an authority site within the niche. Scripts that help you create directories are inexpensive and widely available online. You'll have to decide if you'll let other writers submit articles or keep it private for you're your own articles. Having your own niche directory though is an incredible and powerful tool for generating traffic to your articles and boosting your search engine rankings.
Finally, this article helps us to see how important it is to rebrand your content and how it can help you to grow your online company. A lot of reasons exist for why you might want to do this. But the biggest one is that by utilizing your existing articles you'll be able to save tons of time and money that you can invest to grow your business. If you are a stranger to the whole repurposing idea, then don't worry too much because it really isn't that hard to do. In time, you will learn it and you will repurpose your content in ways for lots of leverage.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth
- 3 Reasons why you should use Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress
- After using Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress there is no going back to the classic interface