Great Blog Content Requires Being Gutsy!
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published May 24, 2011
- Word count 595
Creating blog content people enjoy can get to be more challenging as time goes on since you naturally will tend to deplete your sources. Although many popular blog posts rely upon current news or industry updates these things do not occur frequently enough therefore other sources of unique content must be found. Now if a blogger is comfortable in their own skin there are a few ways in which they can easily produce thought provoking updates most readers will love.
Here are 3 almost 'instinctive' ways in which any blogger can easily create unique content people will enjoy even if there is no news fit to print!
Follow Your Heart
As easy and obvious as this may seem many tend to overlook this 'source' since it can open up a can of worms. By creating blog posts that express your own feelings as the author you open yourself up to criticism or ridicule and naturally nobody wants that! On the other hand you are entitled to your own opinions as well as the next person. When you consider that many may not share your feelings and will likely comment accordingly, you now have opened the door to more interaction on your site. You have capture the attention of your readers and will find that the discussions that result will be very thought provoking for everybody on the site. Debates may rage while pros and cons are exchanged but you have succeeded in increasing the interactivity and strengthening the 'bonds' of community on the site!
Share Your Insight
Do not overlook the power of your own experiences or personal perspectives when it comes to sharing them with others. Nobody ever perceives or experiences things in the same exact way therefore your own insight is a great source for unique content you can post. Using blog posts like this tend to present subject matter to others in a way they may not have considered before thereby increasing their own perspective as a result. Now these people have gained some type of value from what you have written and of course this is your objective.
Feel Free to Be Impulsive
Sometimes the most impulsive or whimsical comments can be the most thought provoking as well! Have you ever noticed that the more thought or consideration you may give to something tends to 'temper' the way in which you present it to others? Now it is not always recommended to make rapid-fire responses or comments about something unless of course you have strong reasons to do so. In almost every case typically an attitude has already been established based upon prior knowledge or experience. In any event when creating potentially controversial blog posts like these you ALWAYS want to have good reasons for doing so. These reasons will likely be needed by you to respond to any comments that may be left that question or even object to the post itself!
Remember blogging is more about what you feel or are passionate about and to contain this would only put limitations on your content!In this case everybody loses!
Sometimes, no scratch that, often times creating blog content that captures the attention of your readers can be challenging to do. In many cases some of the best sources which you can pull from to create thought provoking blog posts are not to be found in any research! If you are not afraid to share your insights or personal thoughts, you have within you an untapped reservoir of unique content that readers will probably love, so be gutsy and use it!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about creating blog content that leaves readers wanting more and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games