Increase Blog Traffic By Targeting Trending News
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published May 25, 2011
- Word count 621
Creating content that will help increase blog traffic is the goal of any blogger looking to build a strong following. Much time and effort is put into 'creating' unique content people will find of interest. The difficulty here is in the content creation process itself because bloggers are NOT always at there creative best. There are ways to avoid the occasional difficulties and/or challenges of the content creation process by using news or information already of interest to readers. By doing so you are not responsible for creating the interest but simply using it to draw more attention to your own blogging platform. .redirecting some of can simply capture the allure of currently popular 'siphon' capture and redirect draw off the popularity of what has capture the fancy of people by redirecting some of this traffic to your own blogging platform.
Here are 3 ways to 'use' trending topics or news which is far easier than trying to actually 'create' it when developing unique content for your blog.
Introduce the Celebrity 'Spin'
Celebrity news holds much popularity over a broad base of readers! Whether it is actors, politicians, athletes or otherwise people can not get enough news from this area. The best part about it is there is ALWAYS something new pertaining to those who we deem as celebrities. Select a person or their situation and find where or how it may have relevance to the theme of your blogging platform . Even the most minor 'connection' can be utilized since all you are trying to do is use the name of the celebrity as a keyword. Now people searching for news about this person, and there will be a lot of them for sure, will have your content come up in their search results.
Intertwine Headline News
Headline news is always a great source for creating unique content since it is usually late breaking and current. Much the same as celebrities, headline news is both continuous and frequent thereby giving you plenty to work with. Here again you want to find or even create an angle or slant in which you can take headline news and 'incorporate' it into a post you are composing. By creating or establishing some type of connection you can once again 'piggyback' off the search results to direct some of that traffic to your site.
Use Popular/Unpopular Opinion
By visiting any number of social networking sites, and in this case I suggest Twitter, you can easily pick up on what the current 'trending' topics are. Taking direction from any number of topics you may find create a way to interrelate this to an update for your site. Actually the more 'sensitive' the issue the better since you want to not only redirect more traffic to your blogging platform but you want to create a 'buzz' as well! The bigger the buzz the more site interaction and referrals your blog will receive!
In order to increase blog traffic while keeping your current readers satisfied there will be an ongoing need to find or create unique content. Many times however the content creation process can be very challenging and this is where capitalizing off currently popular items in the news can be quite effective. The 3 examples discussed above suggest creating a 'spin' or 'angle' on already popular subject matter that will make it more relevant to your own blogging platform. By doing this you can actually siphon off some of this traffic and redirect it to your site. Now in effect you are leveraging the popularity of content you did not even have to create! Learning to 'use the news' will help make your content creation efforts easier while also boosting your traffic at the same time!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
For more tips about how to easily increase blog traffic to your site and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games