Ticketwood Has Launched Its New Version With 3D Venues View
- Author Jennifer Smith
- Published May 27, 2011
- Word count 395
Ticketwood has just launched its new version that's been testing for the past several months, and among the exclusive features included, 3D Venues View.
Ticketwood 3D maps were created in order to facilitate consumers’ choice of best seats and give them the most information possible regarding their seating options when purchasing tickets online. In contrast to the 2D maps in general use by sellers today, Ticketwood 3D maps allow buyers to view the perspective from each seat they click on, seeing a simulation of the view from that seat as if the buyer were there in the venue.
Most ticket buyers see now simple static 2D maps accompanied with lengthy ticket listings," explains Sarah Smith, Web developer in Ticketwood . The 3D image-enhanced maps provide more visual and spatial information for potential users , allowing them to virtually "sit" in any number of available seats before making a choice on which ticket to buy.
Through the section's Full Screen feature, fans have the ability to purchase tickets directly from the map view. They also can use the maps to compare prices of different seats, each complete with a mini-3D view, in the same window. Sellers can use the Best Deals feature to display their best ticket deals directly on the maps.
In addition to 3D maps , Ticketwood' goal for the near future is to offer other new apps specifically for mobile use. Ongoing developments "are great in that sector , , "Very exciting things are yet to come", says CEO of Ticketwood .
"We intend to launch two apps for ticket sellers for the Apple iPhone and iPad. Our developers are working on creating the best user interface out there, that will make ticket buying as easy and simple as possible, with amazing graphics."
The Ticketwood team is constantly adding providers and eventually the site will have more ticket vendors integrated into its platform. "We plan to add services to complement our present search abilities on a continuing basis," said CEO of Ticketwood . "We are determined to create the most user-friendly ticket-shopping and event community on the Web.
To this end, Ticketwood has secured strategic partnerships with a host of major ticket merchants and event-ticketing Web sites. "Our directory is on track to be one of the most comprehensive and reliable online ticket channels available," stated CEO of Ticketwood .
For more information , check Ticketwood website:
There are no posted comments.
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.
- How to Profit on Forex Without Trading Experience
- Augmented, the new AI?
- 8 eCommerce Business Ideas to Start in 2019
- How We Use the Internet
- A Comprehensive 2019 Guide to the Website Redesign Process
- Portraits - The Gateway to One’s Soul
- 7 Easy Ways to Increase Online Sales