Five Star Cape Fusion Cuisine at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- Author Narique Sangster
- Published June 4, 2011
- Word count 410
The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers far more than breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and national park scenery. The hotel is home to the magnificent Azure Restaurant, a culinary experience exhibiting the creativity that is the cap-stone in Cape Town's identity.
Azure Restaurant's imaginative Cape Fusion Cuisine, paired with world-class service and hospitality, has earned them the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Blazon award, making it particularly difficult for us luxury lovers to resist.
The ingredients are organic and freshly picked from the local market or Azure's very own herb garden, presumably one of the key factors in their international acclaim. Executive Chef, Henrico Grobbelaar and his dedicated team have shaped an experience that is exclusive to the Mother City. Their menu features a variety of fynbos dishes, a flavour profile that is largely unknown, even to South Africans.
This interesting twist to African cuisine has made way for a menu that manages to capture you in the same way as, say, a Michelangelo sculpture would. The dishes are original and appear to embody the wild yet delicate characteristics of our country. Culinary artworks such as the Oudtshoorn Crocodile Carpaccio are bound to catch your interest. This starter is comprised of Rooibos home smoked crocodile carpaccio with lemon avocado oil, caper berries, Parmigiano Reggiano and spicy vine tomato chutney.
As a main course, you could feast on the delectable fynbos vegetable curry, complete with pumpkin, mushrooms, lentils and baby vegetables curry served with star aniseed basmati rice, assorted curry accompaniments, warm butter roti and a folded poppadum, or the springbok lion with sweet potato wedges, slow roasted thyme, tomatoes, butternut purée, peas and a honey bush sultana reduction.
As if traditional fine dining could not get any sweeter, Azure Restaurant has created a range of desserts that may cause the marvelous main course you just had to fade in your memory. One of these sensational options is the Rooibos Créme Brûlée on thin chocolate brownie, served with crème anglaise and a Rooibos apricot sorbet.
Your evening at the Azure Restaurant does not have to end at the quaint terrace overlooking the Atlantic. The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa clearly has your pleasure and entertainment in mind with their unique dinner and a movie offering. After five-star South African cuisine, you are able to enjoy a classic film in their private cinema - a sure way to savour a cultural feast of the senses.
Written by Narique Sangster, Product Development Editor, on behalf of Integrated Search Media and Search For Hotels.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking