Acne And Skin Changes In Pregnancy
- Author Megan Prisco
- Published June 13, 2011
- Word count 435
All thanks to hormones your complexion may act up to during pregnancy. If you have had clear skin all along, pimples, acne, etc seems like unwanted guests. On the other hand, acne, pimples, etc prior to your pregnancy, your skin might just clear up. Irrespective of the situation, you can start by keeping your skin clean and moisturized. And if pimples, acne, start to appear, do not pick, squeeze, scratch or pop them. You make things worse for your skin by risking scars. Speak with your doctor if acne becomes worse.
Acne prevention pointers
Wash your face twice a day with mild cleanser. Exfoliate but do not scrub your skin.
Exercise to reduces stress, increases blood circulation and oxygen penetration to your skin
Do not squeeze, pop, scratch or pick at your pimples, as this can make the infection spread.
Drink adequate amount of water each day to help detoxify the body from the inside out.
Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables and drink loads of water to maintain healthy skin. Avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates
Avoid oil based cosmetics and clean your cosmetic brushes in warm soapy water.
Avoid exposing your skin to too much sunlight, heat or cold.
Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothing as it can trap sweat against the skin.
Apply lavender or tea tree oil on the acne affected area. These essential oils are natural antibiotics destroying a broad range of microorganisms and reduce redness, itchiness and stinging. Try a steam facial of boiling water mixed with couple of drops of tea tree oil. When you are finished, splash your face with cold water, to help close the pores again.
Cut fresh garlic clove in half and put it on the affected area.
Put a tsp of lemon juice and ground cinnamon on the acne.
Apply vinegar to the face with a cotton ball and let it sit for ten minutes and then rinse with cold water.
Lemon or any citric fruit are good natural exfoliates. Squeeze a lemon or citrus fruit into a bowl and soak a cotton ball in the juice. Apply the lemon juice to the face and then leave for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
Beat one egg white and apply it on the face for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Egg white with large amount of proteins and fatty acids replenishes the skin and tightens the pores.
If you see a pimple starting to break out on your face, rub an ice cube on the affected area.
Read reviews of popular acne treatments on my site and take a first proactive step towards beautiful, acne-free skin.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema