Removing Amazon Buyer Negative Feedback
- Author J.b. Malik
- Published June 16, 2011
- Word count 360
If you are an Amazon.com Seller (FBA or Merchant) with negative feedback from an Amazon buyer, you have a couple choices:
- Ask Amazon to remove the negative feedback. However, Amazon can remove the feedback IF and ONLY IF:
The buyer includes 'profane or obscene' language in his/her comments and/or
The buyer includes personal information of you or anyone else: an email address, a name, telephone #, etc., and/or
The ENTIRE buyers feedback is a product review.
For FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) orders ONLY: The ENTIRE feedback is regarding fulfillment or customer service for an FBA Amazon order. Amazon states "Feedback reviewed and determined to be relating explicitly to fulfillment and customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon will not be removed, but a line will appear through the rating and the statement, "This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience" will be added." (For more on the eligibility of getting feedback removed from an FBA item, see Amazon.com's official FBA information pages.)
When you log in to your Amazon Seller account, contact Amazon Seller Support to request a feedback removal (remember to be VERY polite in your message to Amazon!).
OR, Instead of Contacting Amazon, you can:
- Ask the Customer to remove the feedback. Here's how:
a.) Go to: Your Seller Account > Click on "View your Ratings and Feedback" > Click on 'View All Your Feedback'
b.) find the negative feedback, and then click on the 'Rater's' name associated with that feedback.
When you click on the Rater's name, an online form will appear.
c.) In the 'Select a Subject' dropdown, select "Feedback Request" and send the buyer a polite request to remove the feedback.
IMPORTANT: Amazon policy PROHIBITS you (the seller) from including in your message to the customer/buyer: any website link, any logo, any promotional message. Amazon can cancel your account if they catch you doing any of that! When you're sending the email to the customer this way, it goes through Amazon's email servers and system BEFORE it gets to the customer, so they have the right to intercept and read your email if they wish.)
I live in New York with my beautiful wife and 2 dogs. I was a former corporate marketing guy who left a BIG NAME agency earlier this year to expand my online business, with great success.
I've been an Amazon Pro Merchant since 2008 and I received Amazon.com's 'Top Seller' Award for Holiday Season 2010! I am an eBay Powerseller as well.
Don't forget to get my FREE Guide to improving your Seller Feedback score, download my free guide at http://www.FBADeals.com/SellerFeedbackArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Picture With Words: The Simple Living Biography Of Our Love Life
- Retaining Memories of Moments with your Baby through Picture with Words
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.